Indicators with alerts/signal - page 20

NonLagMa with sound alert coded by Igorad.

NonLagMA_v6 indicator.

Stochastic with alert thread by Nicholishen https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173625 (please note that it is EA not an indicator posted on that thread).

Besides there is thread with many links about stochastic indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Stochastic Oscillator Alert??

Hello. I have been looking at different threads for awhile and I noticed that there are some very talented programmers here. I was wondering if one of the programmers could take the stochastic oscillator that comes with the MT4 program and make an alert for me. All I want is when the stochastic ocsillator crosses from above 50 to below 50 to sound and then when it crosses from below 50 to above 50 it will sound also. Basically when ever the stochastic oscillator crosses 50 I want it to sound, no matter which direction. I also still need to be able to set the parameters of the indicator. I have looked at some of the stochastic alerts, and I can't find one that will work. If this Alert is not possible, one other alert that would work just as good would be when the price closes above a EMA 20 based on the close for a buy and then when it closes below for a sell. Either one of these alerts would work for me. Thanks in advance for your help!!!

need help

i know it must be somewhere, but cannot find it yet. am looking for alert/email indicator for breaching high or low of previous candle, (up to weekly). any help would be appreciated. thank you

trippeeee:
Hi can anyone make an alert for the BBSQUEEZE indicator so that an alert goes off when the keltner channels come out fo the bollinger bands,

Hello Trippeeee,

Did some one solve your problem with Keltner Channels? You know that they are almost the same as Bollinger bands. If I am thinking right and you are trying to see the squeeze clearly, rather then using 2 bollinger bands. Where you have six line... but you want 5 line, am i correct? If you still need help, let me know. Just PM me

Peace out

nyachty:
Hello Newdigital, Great thread! I really enjoy all the work shared. I have, what I think, is the holy grail for what I've been looking for but with no alert attached to it. Is it possible to get this indicator to work as an alert? Thank you so much in a advance.

This is the joke indicator that does the rounds in the forum every 3 or 4 weeks, if you take a look at the code it only has about 4 lines.

There have been many comments that this indicator should be ditched as it is unreliable, it starts off ok then quickly begins to give multiple false signals

You would do much better taking a look at stopreversal which already has an alert and is very reliable

Create your own spoken-word wav files...

Hi all, just got done reading through the thread as i was looking for an alert for the stochastic, thank you to those who submitted their work!

Now for a thank you of sorts. I've been using AT & T Natural voice's "UK - English Audrey" voice for my sound alerts (i also use the voice to read web pages, eBooks, and PDF books). Anyway, there is a free and easy way to create your own spoken-word .wav files for MT4 alarms.

First go to:

http://www.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php

Then select the voice you wish to have speak your text

Then type in your text and click "DOWNLOAD" and the file will be saved as a .wav file for you.

Now i can have "Audrey" speak to me in my pillow speaker at nite. grin.

...the other nite i forgot to turn the PC speaker off in the living room and my wife and i bolted upright in bed during the early morning hours (~ 3am Pacific time) during the London session as Audrey spoke; "Rising Price Alert" in her nice UK voice. Here are the .wav files i use:

falling-price-alert.wav

rising-price-alert.wav

Cheers,

Thom

newdigital:
I changed the settings. May be this one will help. It is indicator.

Newdigital, I need three ema's. one for 5, one for 13 and one for 62. Can you point me to a post where i can get them or maybe post them for me?

Thanks

OMG - this is one of the most awesome threads yet! Stuff a guy can use, for sure. Thanks a ton to Newdigital and all!! This place rocks and occassionally rolls.

Is there an alert that speaks a random insult whenever you get stopped out or blow a trade?

Welcome Accrete

Hello Accrete from FF,

Nice work & website comments at the FF, which is still my 1st stopover & maiden FX forum, though I occasionally come here. Thanks for A_TLineAudioFallingAlert_email

To wauustin,

U can join

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/MetaTrader_Experts_and_Indicators/

Reason: