Indicators with alerts/signal - page 25

mart-hart
mart-hart  

Or this is just an alert without cci indicator.

you will need 2 on for - and + and alerts when it crosses both ways.

Mart

mart-hart
mart-hart  
spiritbreezer:
Hi again.

What a great morning witht these fast stochs. I just use a 5min chart with it's own stoch 5-3-3 overlaying the 15min stoch 5-3-3, and then have the 60min and 30min stoch on a 15min chart to confirm visually.

The programmer whom is going to program this, I'm not so much worried about o/b and o/s levels as everyone uses this different.

Some poeple say o/b and o/s, I say the trend is strong in that direction. If you do put an alert on for that, would you please be so kind as to allow the option of being able to switch it off and on.

Kindness always

Very nice

Maybe an alert on 50 cross to give you a heads up.

I have never bought into the over bought/sold. it can be overbought and still go 100 pips

Mart

helena
helena  

can anyone add alert

Hello

can anyone add alert to stepma

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page18

PLEASE

funboyz
funboyz  

Hi all

Can anybody create a "LSMA in Color" indicator which will play a alertsound at the changing the color?

zandu
zandu  

alert for stlm2

Hi

Can anyone program an audible alert for the stlm2 a digital indicator I use , so that there is an audible sound when the bars change color

Thanks in advance

Victor2
Victor2  

Indicator

Dear, who works with the indicator # 4X BuySell. Prompt from what parameters levels high 8/8 and low 0/8 are counted. Yours faithfully. Successes

Files:
hua
hua  

Ichi Cloud - Chinkou Span Cross The Price.

Need also an audible alert. Check this too. Especially on longer time frames. For your info according to my knowledge, this cross on 15 mins chart is an alert for major central banks, on 1 hour chart, they take a small or larger position according to volatility, on daily chart they take very big positions, and on weekly chart they ''sell their farms''. Pay also a very good attention and test it.

Especially on daily chart in case chinkou span cross the price and same reconfirmed by RSTL cross then................ YU CAN CHECK IT AND THEN YOU CAN REALIZE SOME CERTAIN THINGS.

hua
hua  
hua:
Need also an audible alert. Check this too. Especially on longer time frames. For your info according to my knowledge, this cross on 15 mins chart is an alert for major central banks, on 1 hour chart, they take a small or larger position according to volatility, on daily chart they take very big positions, and on weekly chart they ''sell their farms''. Pay also a very good attention and test it. Especially on daily chart in case chinkou span cross the price and same reconfirmed by RSTL cross then................ YU CAN CHECK IT AND THEN YOU CAN REALIZE SOME CERTAIN THINGS.

Thumps up/thumps down when chinkou span cross the price.

chinkou colour: lime - actual price colour: black.

important note: chinkou is actually the price but moved backwards according to ichi cloud rules.

hua
hua  
newdigital:
I need it as well. If nobody programs it I will try.

Tks to Codersguru this is what yu need. i hv made it basis ema 144/200

(i need it for 1 min chart) but yu can modify it at whatever ema cross yu wish and compile. tks

Files:
Igor Durkin
Igor Durkin  

Hi,

Stochastic with alert for goldenequity needs.

Files: