Interpolation added in multi time frame mode

Thank you for this!

mladen:

Interpolation added in multi time frame mode

Mr.Mladen,

I am seeing your posts at every thread.

I know that u r a NRP master.

What is the use of it ?

Do u able to give me a accurate trading system for Intraday trading ?

Pl do not reply me like I am afraid, I am not understand like that...

Everything on this forum is related to trading. Ultimately the final output will be only mq4s.

You are writing here for many years.

But as a member I am not able to get any accurate indicators/ideas ?

Pl let me know where I have to go within this forum to get (or) suggest me, such a accurate trading system for a Living!

Thanks

babumsj2gmailcom:

Mr.Mladen,

What is the use of it ?

Everything on this forum is related to trading. Ultimately the final output will be only mq4s.

Pl let me know where I have to go within this forum to get (or) suggest me, such a accurate trading system for a Living!

Thanks

I think that by posting a question like that you already know the answer ...

This site is not a site where somebody is selling some (ultimate) system(s) and/or indicator(s). This is a site of traders for traders - to help in many, many different trading ideas and possible coding problems. Assumption is that there are much more than one way to be able to earn in the trading market (and it is not just an assumption, take my word for that, you can use even the simplest ma and make money with it). If, on the other hand, you assume that there is just one system (or one indicator) and that it is that, then you are dead wrong and you should quickly discard such an opinion.

Take your time, check the tools and then decide how YOU are going to use those tools. Asking for someone else system is a waste of time : you will not understand "foreign" system. Take your time and build your own system. And we all here at this forum are here to help and guarantee to you and to all the members of this forum that there are no traps (like "this is my holly grail") in what is posted, and that the tools posted here you can use without worrying that they have some hidden error

If you are looking for a system that will be handled to you on a plate and "you are going to make living of it" then you are looking in a wrong direction. Whoever tells you differently is lying. Here we are building, giving and improving tools and trying to explain how a TOOL has to be used. Combining that all in a SYSTEM is up to each and every trader. Look for a system in you. If you don't (look into your own knowledge and build your own knowledge that can be combined into a system) then you shall never be able to have or use any system

As for "any system : take a look at a simplest systems statistics they are posting each month here : http://traders.com/#Sep - you shall quickly find that what I told (that even the simple ma can be used profitably). And once when you have accepted that, then start using the tools the way YOU want to trade, not the way you expect should be traded (I hope that this part will be understandable). Here is just one very, very simple example :

I know (at least I have a good guess) what shall you tell, but please, re-read this post first and really, really : take some time before jumping to a conclusion. If you want to make a living from trading then the first lesson is to test, test and test again. Expecting a chewed up system is a myth sold by system sellers. Take my advice or leave it, but if my advice makes you angry, then start considering that trading is not for you. If we are not able to get information from all the sides and to learn from that information without getting emotional (like in the "Do u able to give me a accurate trading system for Intraday trading ?" which is all about emotions and nothing else) and if we "expect to be given more", that itself is a serious sign what the next step in trading must be

PS: I do not mind questions like yours. But what I do mind is when they are posted at wrong threads (makes the thread lose its purpose a bit). So, please, in the future, let us all use threads that are probably the most appropriate for the post

mladen:

This site is not a site where somebody is selling some (ultimate) system(s) and/or indicator(s). This is a site of traders for traders - to help in many, many different trading ideas and possible coding problems. Assumption is that there are much more than one way to be able to earn in the trading market (and it is not just an assumption, take my word for that, you can use even the simplest ma and make money with it). If, on the other hand, you assume that there is just one system (or one indicator) and that it is that, then you are dead wrong and you should quickly discard such an opinion.

Take your time, check the tools and then decide how YOU are going to use those tools. Asking for someone else system is a waste of time : you will not understand "foreign" system. Take your time and build your own system. And we all here at this forum are here to help and guarantee to you and to all the members of this forum that there are no traps (like "this is my holly grail") in what is posted, and that the tools posted here you can use without worrying that they have some hidden error

If you are looking for a system that will be handled to you on a plate and "you are going to make living of it" then you are looking in a wrong direction. Whoever tells you differently is lying. Here we are building, giving and improving tools and trying to explain how a TOOL has to be used. Combining that all in a SYSTEM is up to each and every trader. Look for a system in you. If you don't (look into your own knowledge and build your own knowledge that can be combined into a system) then you shall never be able to have or use any system

As for "any system : take a look at a simplest systems statistics they are posting each month here : http://traders.com/#Sep - you shall quickly find that what I told (that even the simple ma can be used profitably). And once when you have accepted that, then start using the tools the way YOU want to trade, not the way you expect should be traded (I hope that this part will be understandable). Here is just one very, very simple example :

I know (at least I have a good guess) what shall you tell, but please, re-read this post first and really, really : take some time before jumping to a conclusion. If you want to make a living from trading then the first lesson is to test, test and test again. Expecting a chewed up system is a myth sold by system sellers. Take my advice or leave it, but if my advice makes you angry, then start considering that trading is not for you. If we are not able to get information from all the sides and to learn from that information without getting emotional (like in the "Do u able to give me a accurate trading system for Intraday trading ?" which is all about emotions and nothing else) and if we "expect to be given more", that itself is a serious sign what the next step in trading must be

PS: I do not mind questions like yours. But what I do mind is when they are posted at wrong threads (makes the thread lose its purpose a bit). So, please, in the future, let us all use threads that are probably the most appropriate for the post

Dearest MLADEN

Really much thanks for a detailed and well explained answered,i believes we are in the right place with right persons :)

regards

babumsj2gmailcom:

Mr.Mladen,

What is the use of it ?

Thanks

read this

mladen:

Mr.Mladen,

Believe me or not, it is upto you...

This forum is missing something like the answer given by  seniors are not satisafactory. Surely, FX Factory forum is better than this.

But, if you join FF your missing matter will be solved here and your knowledge will be useful for FF forum also.

Thanks for the system given by you, I am working on that.

babumsj2gmailcom:

Mr.Mladen,

This forum is missing something like the answer given by  seniors are not satisafactory. Surely, FX Factory forum is better than this.

But, if you join FF your missing matter will be solved here and your knowledge will be useful for FF forum also.

...there is a war coming between Forex Factory Forum people & TSD participants...didn't you know?...the argument is: Is FF better than TSD...and only all out WAR! can solve that dilemna (Engl. before 9/11)...

Pava:
...there is a war coming between Forex Factory Forum people & TSD participants...didn't you know?...the argument is: Is FF better than TSD...and only all out WAR! can solve that dilemna (Engl. before 9/11)...
Isn't that funny that FF "feels the need" to send the "redirectors" here? I wonder why?

babumsj2gmailcom:

Mr.Mladen,

Believe me or not, it is up to you. Check how this forum is going on for years and yes, you shall find a pattern that is not known to other forums. You may like it or not, but that is forex-TSD. What are the other "better" forums doing or not is not a concern of this forum. And me doing some things there and my things solved there is probably the funniest thing I have heard for a long, long time ... But if you think of the stuff paddled and sold there when it was made here and only reamed there, then we do agree that it is mainly what is going on there. In any case, I sincerely hope that they will "give you" what you need for trading and making a living from trading there.

One thing though : constant redirecting to a forum where scams are becoming everyday thing is not something that I am fond of (and please, if you are regular there, then you must know what is going on there) but... Anyway, again, I sincerely hope that they will "give you" what you need to be a trader.

And now, please, let us return this thread to QQE and Gann, not to some things that have nothing in common with those things, TA or trading whatsoever. Any further "discussion" in that direction would be too obvious.  All the best

mladen:
Isn't that funny that FF "feels the need" to send the "redirectors" here? I wonder why?
...deeply embedded into the structure of this forum...like Huma Abedin :)
Reason: