Indicators with alerts/signal - page 16

Thanks Ben, everything is done, I even change it's color. Now the world can't stop me hahaha.. LOL

ibadah:
Hi Dev,

There are two ways you can change the size of the arrow:

1) By doing it through indicator's property under the color tab, and under width coloum, set it to 0 or 1 instead of 2. Or

2) through indicator's code. ie. line that contains:

#property indicator_width1 2 and

#property indicator_width2 2

again set it to 0 or 1 instead of 2 there.

I am glad to help.

Rgds - Ben

How can I make this show 2 lines instead of arrows?

increase:
How can I make this show 2 lines instead of arrows?

Hi Increase,

I may miss understood your wish, but the indicator has only one line. Arrows types can be changed by using wingdings code. You can use search

in the Meta Editor to get the wingdings code.

Rgds - Ben

Delay Alert Message

Hi

anyone been experience with delaypopup alert message. I use silvertrend, it keep delay current alert..just pop up the previous alert. Now I had to check the alert message with alert in expert tab. Anyone has any idea to make it right again.

wow........ cheers elihayun,that was mighty quick,thanks for the help

and thanks also cja,theres a slight differnce in the two, but thanks anyway

You guys are really great, I need a coffee cup empty alert, while staring at my charts I keep reaching over and trying to sip from a empty cup. Its really frustrating.

Ive been thru all these post and wonder if one of them will give me a audible alert on the touch of the outer bands on BBs?

Thanks

support and resistance with signal

HI i am searching for indicator that will play signal alert when designated price level will be reached.

can anyone add alert

Hello

can anyone add alert to stepma

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page18

PLEASE

Arrow on awesome indicator

Hi Guys

Anyone can add arrow in awesome indicator. I have add LWMA 3 and SMA 12 in that window..like on picture. I hope anybody can help to add arrow down and up at crossing ma. Thanz in advance

stopreversal alert

hello sir.. Devil2000

can i have ur permission to have indicator stopreversal with an alert signal..

need it urgently, pleaseeee.

Thank

Reason: