Indicators with alerts/signal - page 24

soto888:
Is there a pivot point indicator that has an alert for when the price goes through a support/resistance level?

You can try this one

Thank you very much for your help

Sendmail Help!

Greetings,

Can any one show me/or know how to setup the sendmail function so that it only sends out 1 message per candle or period. I am using XPMA and also some of the other alerts with the MAIL functions on METATRADER and get like a zillion text messages everytime a cross occurs. Any help would be mightily appreciated.

????

Alert ("EMA/SMA Cross for "+Symbol()+" on the "+Period()+" minute chart.");

SendMail("EMA Cross Alert","EMA Cross for "+Symbol()+" on the "+Period()+" minute chart.");

last_direction = current_dirction;

Alert Help

Hello friends,

I am trying to figure out the alert feature in this indicator. It seems a bit odd to me as it will alert me at the strangest of times. Like gbp/usd is 19 pips from "X" line. I think I have found the alert part in the metaeditor but cant really decipher it. I only want it to alert me when it touches "X" line or maybe a shorter distance then 19, say 5 pips from "X" line.

I had a friend look at it and he said maybe the "sleep 2000" function will set the alarm to go off after every 2000 periods. We havent figured out what the periods are though. Perhaps ticks, or maybe seconds. We havent really found any rhyme or reason to it.

I would like to include a dropdown under the "Inputs" tab to say alert within "X" pips of "X" line. so it would look like "alert=true" "Within=5 pips" "Line H3, H4, H5, L3, L4, L5". Is this possible? Can any one help me? Thank you

Up_Down1 Indicator

Can some kind soul make this a good years end for me? I need a sound alert at the change of colour for this indicator....one that I can add my own sound to would be the tops!

www.forexfighter.com

Does anyone know anything about this signal provider? Any experience with them or knowledge of what indicators they use?

hi... can someone put some coders for what i mention on this illustration (below) on FIBO pivoT Indicator?

r1,r2,r3pivot, s1,s2,s3..

thanks...

[attach][/attach]

[attach][/attach]

Alarms

Many Are Asking The Question But I Don't See A Clear Answer. I Want A Charting System With An Alarm That Tells Me When Ema's Crossing. I Want It To Be Able To Either Work With My Current Platform Or Be A Separate Charting Sotware. I Need An Audible Alarm. I Can Not Open Mq4 Formats So Those Attachments Don't Help Me.SomeONE Help Me. Thanks.

Can I add an "alert" to a Indicator?

Hello,

- how easy is it to add an "alert" to an indicator

- such RSI, CCI or Stochastics? ...to make it signal with sound!

and for a custom indicator like, MACD_Divergance must be very complicated

to add an alert at the different deviations? Who can do this for me? ..{ -_-)

Reason: