Alert For Stochastic Oscillator Please!!

Hello . I have been looking at different threads for awhile and I noticed that there are some very talented programmers here. I was wondering if one of the programmers could take the stochastic oscillator that comes with the MT4 program and make an alert for me. All I want is when the stochastic ocsillator crosses from above 50 to below 50 to sound and then when it crosses from below 50 to above 50 it will sound also. Basically when ever the stochastic oscillator crosses 50 I want it to sound, no matter which direction. Thanks in advance for your help!!!

forexdude:
Hello . I have been looking at different threads for awhile and I noticed that there are some very talented programmers here. I was wondering if one of the programmers could take the stochastic oscillator that comes with the MT4 program and make an alert for me. All I want is when the stochastic ocsillator crosses from above 50 to below 50 to sound and then when it crosses from below 50 to above 50 it will sound also. Basically when ever the stochastic oscillator crosses 50 I want it to sound, no matter which direction. Thanks in advance for your help!!!

I did one posts about qwhat I found about it https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Thanks newdigital. I am not sure if the regular stochastic is the same as the stochastic oscillator. If it is not the same, the stochastic oscillator with the settings as listed in the first post is what I need. Do you know if there is a difference? Thanks.

Reason: