Indicators with alerts/signal - page 15

iscuba11:
New Digital, can you add a visual alert display, and audible alarm to this indicator? I have tried to make it work, but I am not a programmer. I am attaching what I have programmed to this indicator program. Your help will really be appreciated! Please do not laugh at my coding attempt. I wish there was a school in the U.S. that I could attend on this language.
Dave <<

iscuba11,

I am not programmer as well. When this forum was started I knew just some mql2 language only. I studied Codersguru lessons together with everybody in this forum.

I don't remember exactly but this indicator painted the past. But I don't remember, I did not check it.

Now I am busy with first portfolio creation/testing.

I will look at this thread to do alarms next week.

ligerny:
Hi,

I need a simple modification to the i_trend indicator attached to show alert box when the lines cross.

Buy Alert: When green line crosses up thru red

Sell Alert: when red crosses up thru green.

Thanks

Does an i_Trend alert/signal exist??

Kevin

Can anyone help me with T3 Taotra and FX Fish (1). I need alert when this indicators crossing or changing color. Need help. Thanks in advance.

Shi-Channel talk

Would it be possible to add alerts when channel moves or price touches it?

really appreciates if expert like kalenzo, newdigital and many others grandmaster programmer can help me by adding alert/sound to T3 taotra and FX Fish(1).

{

Alert(Symbol(), AccountNumber(), " BUY = ",Ask ); //Display

PlaySound("alert.wav"); //Sound

}

Hope this helps - Insert in coding.

Dave

<<<

error in 1 line?

Devil2000:
Hi all,

Add alert to this stopreversal indocator please. I have stopreversal indicator with lines (StopReversalv2) and stopreversal indicator with alert (StopReversalAlert). I already try to combine those indicator so I have stopreversal with lines and alert, but it seems I'm failed. Anybody can help me to do this? I also attach my fail modified indicator (StopReversalv2alert) so anybody can give me advise so I can learn.

Thank you very much.

Hi Dev,

I am not a programmer, just trying to help. I think the mistake is in the following line:

IndicatorBuffers(2);

It should have been set to 3 instead of 2 since it needs 3 buffers.

I have not tested the alarm but I think it should work now. Let me know how it goes.

Rgds - Ben

ibadah:
Hi Dev,

I am not a programmer, just trying to help. I think the mistake is in the following line:

IndicatorBuffers(2);

It should have been set to 3 instead of 2 since it needs 3 buffers.

I have not tested the alarm but I think it should work now. Let me know how it goes.

Rgds - Ben

Thanks Ben, I'll try to fix it.

It works perfect Ben. Thanks

One more problem, I want to make the arrow appear smaller, would you show me how to do that?

Arrow Size

Devil2000:
It works perfect Ben. Thanks One more problem, I want to make the arrow appear smaller, would you show me how to do that?

Hi Dev,

There are two ways you can change the size of the arrow:

1) By doing it through indicator's property under the color tab, and under width coloum, set it to 0 or 1 instead of 2. Or

2) through indicator's code. ie. line that contains:

#property indicator_width1 2 and

#property indicator_width2 2

again set it to 0 or 1 instead of 2 there.

I am glad to help.

Rgds - Ben

Reason: