Indicators with alerts/signal - page 19

alert needed...please

hi guys,im using the cross of the channels of 2 ema's and was wondering if it was possible to have an audible alert when they cross,

there are as follows.......a 5 ema set at median price with 2 levels +6 and -6

and a 40 ema on median price with 2 levels +6 and -6.

the alert needs to be on the cross of the +6 and the -6 it does not matter which one as long as it is either the +6 from the 5 ema and the -6 from the 40 ema,or the other way round its ok as long as its only on one of them.

hope i explained that ok,hope someone can help with this.

have posted a pict,to see if that helps.

thanks in advance

thestellaman

**may you open your fridge every morning to find you ran out of milk but have plenty of pips**

Newdigital,

Is there any EA example which will send a text message alert to a cell phone?

Thanks....

et_phonehome_2:
Newdigital,

Is there any EA example which will send a text message alert to a cell phone?

Thanks....

No I did not see any.

Sound ALERT

admin delete this post.

thanks

Hi guys! I'll ask for an alert to. Would it be possible to make so asctrend_sound have a different sound for rising or falling price? Or what other indicator already have this feature.. I downloaded one recently iand i can't find it no more... (To busy grabbing pips)...

Hi all,

I've seen lots of alerts for when 2 moving averages cross but I needed an alert for when price_close itself crosses a moving average

I tried adapting but achieved no sucess

I think it's very easy to code so can someone please attach an indicator that alerts when price crosses a 100 EMA for example?

Thanks in advance!

moldem:
Hi Newdigital,

Can u make .wav alerts and possibly arrows for buy and sell for the absolute strength indicator while preserving these current settings?

http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=settings.075.JPG

Buy Signal: When current top green bar closes above previous top green bar. Buy at close of second bar or open of 3rd bar, whichever makes more sense from a programming point of view.

Visa versa for Sell.

Also, please confirm that the length of the bars actually correspond to the absolute strength values. There may be a discrepancy or maybe even repaint?

Thanks

moldem

Sorry moldem,

I am very busy with elite section from Friday till Monday every week.

newdigital:
Sorry moldem, I am very busy with elite section from Friday till Monday every week.

No problem newdigital.

cheers

if you are in lebanon call me at 03221335

alecco

camisa:
Hi all,

I've seen lots of alerts for when 2 moving averages cross but I needed an alert for when price_close itself crosses a moving average

I tried adapting but achieved no sucess

I think it's very easy to code so can someone please attach an indicator that alerts when price crosses a 100 EMA for example?

Thanks in advance!

anyone, please?

Reason: