Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 235

MA CROSS with alert on different time frame ?

Is it possible to have an indicator that will make an alert based on the crossing of 2 MA in all the timeframe without having this indicators open on different chart that represent the different timeframe ?

EX : I have 2 MA that cross on the H1 timeframe But i'm watching the 5m timeframe, i have an alert for the H1 timeframe although this timeframe was not open.

I don't find indicators like this on the forum, but i surely don't search well

Sorry for bad english. The plus will be that you can choose too the MA you want and have an option to have an alert when MA cross price too.

(I search an indicator like this for SAR Parabolic too, an alert will ring when a mark appears on the other side on whatever timeframe)

Thanks

Help:MTF FX Sniper's MA

Dear Sir:

Would you please help:MTF FX Sniper's MA?

Thanks

Files:

2period atrs

Files:

ADX Multitimeframe Indikator for Tester

Hello,

i seach a ADX Indikator that show me values from bigger timeframes also in the strategy tester modus in visualmode, is there one anywhere?

hi all,

can anybody help me convert this into MTF

very thanks

Files:
filter_ao.mq4  3 kb

Looking for an MTF channel indicator that alerts when the slope changes direction anyone help please?

Looks like I may have to modify one

omid:
hi all,

can anybody help me convert this into MTF

very thanks

Filter_AO.mq4 (2.7 KB

it's not AO- it's Macd 15, 102:

ind_buffer3=iMA(NULL,0,15,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i)-iMA(NULL,0,102,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i);

- take any mtf Macd filter you like, set to 15,102...

''channel indicator that alerts when the slope changes direction ''

may be (ma chan/ price HiLo chan):

ssl, trend envelopes, chandeliers, labtrend, lukas arrows and curbs...etc?

increase:
Looking for an MTF channel indicator that alerts when the slope changes direction anyone help please? Looks like I may have to modify one

One of the SHI channels have alerts but I don't remember which one.

If my memory does not fail is the one used on fxovereasy system

Links:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173261

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172965

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172920

Multi Time Frame Indicator Bug Fix

Here is a multi time frame indicator for support & resistance. There are what I would consider 2 fixes that need to be completed. One is when you apply the indicator and then you delete it, it doesn't delete the S&R lines. The second issue is that the visualization tab does not work. When the indicator is applied it places the S&R lines on every time frame even if you choose say the 1 hr chart it still places the S&R lines on every time frame. This indicator is very good at identifying the S&R levels and I thought it would save me alot of time because I wouldn't have to draw all of the S&R lines on each time frame but without the fixes it's a very time consuming indicator to use. Would some one be willing to have a go at fixing the problems with the indicator?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dave

Reason: