RSI of Moving Average - page 21

edwardchan:
thanks! but i am chinese! so my English is very poor! who can help me? I want learn MT4!

You could start here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Kalenzo's "oil"..............

Although my method of trading differs from what you guys are doing here, I believe in testing, testing and testing all the time. As this RSiOMA is RSi-based, I followed the progress very keenly and kept a seperate trading platform running on it, using M5 and H1 TFs.

I asked Kalenzo to change the "entry dots" to vertical lines for me as there is nothing better than to see something happening in a bigger way than a little inobscure dot and with dramatic results!! (See attached screen-print).

Then I had another brainwave and ask the "hot-shot" Kalenzo to make me an indicator that will throw an ARROW on the candles to confirm this vertical line, and yet again he came up with the right stuff!! Many thanks Kalenzo, I appreciate your time and expertise. (The fact that nobody else asked for it, did not deter him to make one for my own use and for that I commend him).

It is of course available to you should you so wish to have it, but for now I am assuming nobody wants it as nobody asked for it.

Lastly, I use very different settings to what is recommended here or in the indicator by default, but it works very well for me.

Also, a special thanks to Mladen with his MTF version (RSIOMA_v4) which you see running in the 3rd window at the bottom. Once again Kalenzo just added the Vertical lines for me. NEAT, guys, neat!!

Wishing you well and a special note of thanks to Kalenzo for going the extra nine yards.

Files:

Alerting "incorrectly"????

fxbs:
update:

RSIOMA_v3_alertsD

user defined alerts delay:

delay = 0 bars -on open bar (ni delay); 1 (bar delay) - alert after bar close ...

SoundAlerts = false;

SoundAlertsDelay_Bars = 0;

BoxAlerts = true;

EmailAlerts = false;

AlertsDelay_Bars = 1;

RSIOMA_MaRsiomaCross = true;

RSIOMA_TriggerLevelCross = true;

RSIOMA_MainTrendLevelCross = false;

AlertsSoundFile = "alert2.wav";

FXBS, thank you for this indicator. I changed the Alert to a "voice" alert, but I find that it alerts at the wrong crossings. I have tried out the various options without much success of hitting the right spot. All I want it to do is to Alert me when the MA crosses the RSi. I selected the option: RSIOMA_MainTrendLevelCross and made the other two, "false"

Commonsense says use the first optionas "true" which is RSIOMA_MaEsiomaCross, but it seems to be alerting when the histogram bars change colour?

Any suggestions please?

Best wishes.

Help!

I am new in forex biz,please can you help me with your setup so that I can have better understanding of the system. Also explain when to go LONG or SHORT i.e What does the 80 and 50 line means? Thanks for helping we new webies.

nickobuse@yahoo.com

Kalenzo:
Hello Traders!

I want to introduce my new Friday invention!

It is RSI of Moving Average. I thought that this can be a very nice trend identifier. But test it for your self. I hope it will be helpfull.

ValeoFX:
Wishing you well and a special note of thanks to Kalenzo for going the extra nine yards.

Thank you very much for your kind opinion ValeoFX.

update:

RSIOMA_v3_alertsD

user defined alerts delay:

delay = 0 bars -on open bar (ni delay); 1 (bar delay) - alert after bar close ...

SoundAlerts = false;

SoundAlertsDelay_Bars = 0;

BoxAlerts = true;

EmailAlerts = false;

AlertsDelay_Bars = 1;

RSIOMA_MaRsiomaCross = true;

RSIOMA_TriggerLevelCross = true;

RSIOMA_MainTrendLevelCross = false;

AlertsSoundFile = "alert2.wav";

20080711 update - alerts/sig test - alright

Files:

ValeoFX:
FXBS, thank you for this indicator. I changed the Alert to a "voice" alert, but I find that it alerts at the wrong crossings. I have tried out the various options without much success of hitting the right spot. All I want it to do is to Alert me when the MA crosses the RSi. I selected the option: RSIOMA_MainTrendLevelCross and made the other two, "false"

Commonsense says use the first optionas "true" which is RSIOMA_MaEsiomaCross, but it seems to be alerting when the histogram bars change colour?

Any suggestions please?

Best wishes.

just tested signals /alerts - everything as it should :

sigs: rsioma/marsioma cross, rsioma obos levels cross; rsioma over obos levels direction change; histo - Rsioma over levels;

alerts: on Rsioma/Marsioma cross, leaving obos levels

____

p.s. everything fine here; idea -basically - like this:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347/page7

Valeo, check your signals(triggers) - may be your system (settings) require different signals/alerts...

may be 4 such cases to add obos levels (zones) entry(reentry) alerts on/off - let user deside what kind of triggers(alerts) he want to use in different situations

fxbs:
may be 4 such cases to add obos levels (zones) entry(reentry) alerts on/off - let user deside what kind of triggers(alerts) he want to use in different situations

Thanks for the reply, FXBS. I will look into this and come back to you a.s.a.p.

Best wishes.

fxbs:

though is not really nessessary - right now ve have 4 user defined levels - cross alert triggers: 2crosses up and 2 crosses down:

alertmessage =

RSIOMA_Crossed_SellTriggerOBLevel_Dn");

RSIOMA_Crossed_BuyTriggerOSLevel_Up");

RSIOMA_Crossed_MainTrend_OBLevel_Dn");

RSIOMA_Crossed_MainTrend_OSLevel_Up");

so if nessessary to have alert on Trigger or MainTrend OBOS levels cross up instead of down - we can just set values to oppsitre: from 20; 80 (or 30;70) to 80;20 or 70;30 (user input)

Reason: