I will write the indicator for free - page 31

sviter-pro:

Hi...Help with writing a check... There are 2 Bollinger Bands BB1[] and BB2[] on the chart + RSI[] and WPR[]. I want to write a check like this: If RSI has broken up BB and WPR is above the upper level, then SELL signal should be only if single and simultaneous conditions.... are met

I have it like this:

if(WPR[i] <= up_level && RSI[i] < BBUP[i] && RSI[i+1] <= BBUP[i+1]){ SELL(); }

Take a pro look at what's wrong here?

a lot of things are wrong here.

RSI has nothing to do with the Bollinger, unless the Bollinger is based on RSI, and if so :

still a lot of

if(WPR[i] >= up_level && RSI[i] < BBUP[i] && RSI[i+1] >= BBUP[i+1]){ SELL(); }

like this.

Olegich:

Maybe on the fact of reversal, rollback by 50 per cent.

This indicatorExtremum_catcher fixes the base properly, it blurs the top, but its task is different.

It should be possible to beat off the lines only by their bodies or only using the shadows of ascending or descending candlesticks.

Maybe it will be convenient to use Heiken Ashi as on the screenshot, as the base of red candlesticks bodies and yellow ones as tops.

And in settings it would be possible to choose the percentage of pullback and the value of the impulse in points.

I would like to ask you in a private message and at least discuss it

Your indicator will re-draw, because the highs will be updated in the directional trend and the impulse respectively too, in your picture you can see it, marked in yellow

Hi all, who can write an arrow indicator with alerts ?

MA, RSI and AO
MA - can change period
RSI added 50 level
AO - no change
buy conditions:
indicator RS has broken the 50 level from the bottom up.
Accelerator Oscillator green (no matter under 0 or above)
The chart with the price is above the Moving Average line
to sell:
RS indicator has broken the 50 level from above down
Accelerator Oscillator red (no matter under 0 or above)
The chart with the price is below the Moving Average line

Yurij Izyumov:

a lot of things are wrong here

RSI has nothing to do with the Bollinger, unless the Bollinger is based on RSI, and if so :

still a lot.

that's the way it is.

Thanks helps.... can we do this,If RSI has broken the bottom of the BB and the BOP is below the bottom level and all on the same candle, then there will be a BUY signal? Like in the picture.... when 2 lines fall on the same candlestick at the same time, then the signal

Yurij Izyumov:
Try it,

Hello Yuri, how do you use this turkey? I'm interested in it. Well, if not you, then someone please tell me.

Yurij Izyumov:
try,

I'm writing about this one.

876543loko:

About this one I'm writing.

On a one-minute chart draws one- and five-minute series of alternating candles - bull-bear-bear-bear-bear or bear-bear-bear-bear-bear-bear and highlights them

as the customer wanted

Hello! Has anyone seen one of these and can tell me where it is?) Or sketch one))). The indicator is needed, that visually resembles the parabolic, but it is better to draw not stars, but strips on Hi or Lo levels for the previous period of "X" candlesticks backwards. I.e., if on the previous candle, the "trace" is drawn at the level of Lo of the past 5 candles, including the past one (for example - 1.12000), andthe new candle has broken through this level and moved lower than 1.12000, on opening a new candle, we draw the Hi of the past 5 candles, including the past one, and so on. This is also a variant of a stop and not only that)...

Thanks in advance, I think many will be interested.

Good afternoon. Can you make an indicator-collector of signals from three Delta RSI with different parameters. The collector in the form of a histogram (colours - green, red, neutral).

SIGNAL - when the histo of all three indicators is above level 50, the colour of the collector is green,

when the histo of all three indicators Delta RSI is below level 50, the colour of the collector is red,

and when it is mixed, the colour of the collector is neutral.

In general, the condition is the same, all three Delta RSI indicators show above/below the 50 level at the same time. Your indicator https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/16420 Can you make it? Thank you.

The picture is not correct, it is just an example to show how an indicator gatherer looks like.

Delta RSI
Delta RSI
  • votes: 9
  • Yurij Izyumov
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор, анализирующий взаимное расположение RSI двух периодов.
Files:

Igor371:

Good afternoon. Can you make an indicator-collector of signals from three Delta RSI with different parameters. The collector in the form of a histogram (colours - green, red, neutral).

SIGNAL - when the histo of all three indicators is above level 50, the colour of the collector is green,

when the histo of all three indicators Delta RSI is below level 50, the colour of the collector is red,

and when it is mixed, the colour of the collector is neutral.

In general, the condition is the same, all three Delta RSI indicators show above/below the 50 level at the same time. Your indicator https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/16420 Can you make it? Thank you.

It is not a correct picture, it is just an example to show how the indicator gatherer looks like.

Next time let's use approximately the parameters for the initial setup

Like this

Files:
Reason: