Indicators with alerts/signal - page 146

yyc196
yyc196  
ElectricSavant:
it appears the number one is always a long trade no? or if it is above its a short?

Actually this indicator is suitable for all TF, but it should not be always long trade. Some people might prefer a higher TF for more confirm signal rather than 5m due to noise.

But SL is always an issue here for higher TF.

yyc196
yyc196  
ElectricSavant:
ok..well I suppose a kind programmer does not need to know these things unless you want a long and a short sound...please excuse the interupption and it seems like a nice indicator to alert the Woodie users about a trigger...

I noticed it disappears...will the sound go off and on then?

ES

Hi,

Take for instances the EMA crossover indicators, it might alert a few time that is important too because it shows that something is up and users need to pay attention.

Therefore even if someone in this forum will help me with the alert, I still need to modify the indictators to suit me. But the problem for me is that when I place an alert command and run the program, the MT4 hang! That is due to my lousy programming skill. .

So appreciate someone could help or just advise me.

Regards

yyc196
yyc196  

Hi,

I had added an alert command into the program, i hope it will work this time, waiting to test them out on monday.

double alertTag;

// ----

delta=20; //

level=80;

ZlrBuffer[shift]=EMPTY_VALUE;

// ---- ZLR ?

if ( dn>=6 &&

slowCCI[0]<slowCCI[1] && slowCCI[2]<slowCCI[1] &&

MathAbs(slowCCI[0])<level && MathAbs(slowCCI[1])<level &&

MathAbs(slowCCI[1]-slowCCI[2])>delta

&& (Pattern==0 || Pattern==1))

{

ZlrBuffer[shift]=High[shift]+upnt*Point;

upnt=upnt+5;

Alert("ZLR ",Symbol()," ",Period());

alertTag = Time[0];

}

// ZLR

if ( up>=6

&& slowCCI[0]>slowCCI[1] && slowCCI[2]>slowCCI[1] &&

{

ZlrBuffer[shift]=Low[shift]-dpnt*Point;

dpnt=dpnt+5;

Alert("ZLR ",Symbol()," ",Period());

alertTag = Time[0];

}

Appreciate if someone could comment my program here. Thanks

yyc196
yyc196  

Thanks MrPip

MrPip:
Try this one.

I coded it in such a way that if you only want sound you can change the sound file for different patterns.

If both sound and pop up box are true I do not think the sound plays, only the alert sound from the alert popup.

Robert

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the help, I appreciate that because I have learnt something through you programming and get my indicator fixed. Great and cool!

I will test it out on Monday.

Regards

Pip_Sheker

yyc196
yyc196  

Explanation please

Hi,

I refer to the wccipattern indicators, I have a problem here (please refer to the diagram below). The chart shows two ZLR signal, one is correct and one is wrong. The wrong / false signal is because the slow CCI did not reach 100 level, so it should not be qualify as a valid ZLR pattern.

To study further I refer to the program again as shown below:

=====================================================

delta=20; // 翳朦蝠 徼屙? (|蜒I[1]-蜒I[2]|>delta)

level=80; // 祛潴朦 沭囗桷?镟蝈痦?

ZlrBuffer[shift]=EMPTY_VALUE;

// ---- ZLR ?龛聃钿?蝠屙溴

if ( dn>=6 &&

slowCCI[0]<slowCCI[1] && slowCCI[2]<slowCCI[1] &&

{

ZlrBuffer[shift]=High[shift]+upnt*Point;

upnt=upnt+5;

if (shift == 0) SoundAnAlert(ZLR);

}

// ZLR ?忸聃钿?蝠屙溴

if ( up>=6

&& slowCCI[0]>slowCCI[1] && slowCCI[2]>slowCCI[1] &&

{

ZlrBuffer[shift]=Low[shift]-dpnt*Point;

dpnt=dpnt+5;

if (shift == 0) SoundAnAlert(ZLR);

}

======================================================

I can see that the dn and up are refer to the CCI bar (blue / red colour). But I don't understand what is that "level" for???

How can I made it such a way that the slow CCI (in black colour) touch the 100 level before the ZLR become a valid / correct signal? In other words, ZLR should only occur when the slow CCI (black colour) line hit 100 level and above.

BTW, I got confuse with the funny character appear in the program. Can someone suggest a method and help me to fine tune this problem.

Thanks everyone.

Regards

Pip_Sheker

remcous
remcous  

Big Trend.mq4 indicator with alert

Hello,

I have download bigtrend.mq4 modified for TST system, but I have not see a version with alert.

Where can I find it ? The only one I found here don't work correctly .

thank !

freeziy
freeziy  

found this on my old PC..hope that it can help u guyz...

bobby
bobby  
mily2006:
I need an alert when price cross the lines.your help will be very useful for me!Thanks a lot.

Hello, here is the alert version of this nice indicator : SpudFibo - Trading System Forex

bulegila
bulegila  

Indicator w/alert for MA Channel break

Hello and a Happy New Year to all...

I am posting this in hopes that I may find someone who can code an indicator with an alert and possibly an EA for a simple channel break system that I have backtested manually with decent results.

an arrow with alert when price opens AND closes outside of a price channel (in this case 10 SMMA high and low) but with option to change type of MA, it would be great if it could be programed only to alert when price also closes higher/lower than the previous candle and only alert once when this occurs. this would be on any time frame and any pair as well. Please see attachment to clarify...

Thanks and may the new year be prosperous for all !!

Helg
Helg  

To gigio63L27 - post # 2421

gigio63L27:
prejudice to any of you all I could help find an indicator that marks the opening and closing of a trade on candle where the operation thanks in advance atentamente

May be this is what you are looking for?

Files: