Indicators with alerts/signal - page 146

Repair Job

Hi,

I have this lovely little CCI cross alert that I use with a 3 setting on the +/- 75's.

It's pretty much the same as the CCI 5 crossing the 0.0, and so is pretty much the same as a changing direction Heiken Ashi candle, which on a 60m chart can give some pretty good signals if used in conjunction with some other bits n pieces.

However, the alert only seems to work when it crosses up, and not when it crosses down.

Is there anyone who could repair it for me.

I like this one as I can change the .wav file to suit each currency pair.

many thanks in advance

SHI SilverTrendSig

Good day, everybody. In your forum I found two indicators - SHI Silver Trend Colour Bars and SHI Silver Trend Sig. It seems to me very interesting the indicators. But after installation the indicators in my computer, I have one little problem. First indicator SHI Silver Trend Colour Bars works very good and rigth, but second indicator puts his dots only in history but not real. Can anybody explain to me, why it is? I every hope on you answer and help.

P.S. Sorry for my English, because I am from Russian forum.

There are some SHI indicators which is not refreshing and when refreshing so repainting

By the way there are many SHI indicators so you can download it from here:

SHI indicators are here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172920

newdigital:
There are some SHI indicators which is not refreshing and when refreshing so repainting

By the way there are many SHI indicators so you can download it from here:

SHI indicators are here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172920

Thank you so much, Newdigital. I hope your help and in a future.

Big Trend.mq4 indicator with alert

Hello,

I have download bigtrend.mq4 modified for TST system, but I have not see a version with alert.

Where can I find it ? The only one I found here don't work correctly .

thank !

fxbs:
that's just Mladen but you're welkome

Tks. a lot, fxbs and Mladen. Great indys.

zakgreen:
Hi,

I have this lovely little CCI cross alert that I use with a 3 setting on the +/- 75's.

It's pretty much the same as the CCI 5 crossing the 0.0, and so is pretty much the same as a changing direction Heiken Ashi candle, which on a 60m chart can give some pretty good signals if used in conjunction with some other bits n pieces.

However, the alert only seems to work when it crosses up, and not when it crosses down.

Is there anyone who could repair it for me.

I like this one as I can change the .wav file to suit each currency pair.

many thanks in advance

here yo go - now alright CCI_SoundEmailAlert_mtf.mq4 (5.2 KB)

same as new

hello, could someone code an audio alert for when volatility pivot crosses price?

Legend

Mr FXBS, Sir.

You're a legend. I cannot thank you enough for that.

Muchos Gracias as they say in the Costa Del Sol

May the pips be with you.

no problemo, Senior!

here's colorCCI Sig Alert - based on Mladen's ColorRSI

so all complaints - to him (but if he catch you, tell - you don't know me!)

Reason: