Indicators with alerts/signal - page 134

chip82
chip82  

Add Alert

Ok..someone please help me fix this alert.

this alert give a sound when the price is up dan down..so it make a noise..

so please someone help me to make this alert just give sound once when arrow appear.

for(i = limiter; i > 0; i--)

{

if (highPoint(i))

{

if (ShowArrows)

{directionDownBuffer = 0;

PlaySound("alert.wav");

Alert("UPTREND SIGNAL");

}

accumVol=0;

candleCount=reset;

referenceLevel=High;

}

if (lowPoint(i))

{

if (ShowArrows)

{directionUpBuffer = 0;

PlaySound("alert.wav");

Alert("DOWNTREND SIGNAL");

}

chip82
chip82  
chip82:
Ok..someone please help me fix this alert.

this alert give a sound when the price is up dan down..so it make a noise..

so please someone help me to make this alert just give sound once when arrow appear.

for(i = limiter; i > 0; i--)

{

if (highPoint(i))

{

if (ShowArrows)

{directionDownBuffer = 0;

PlaySound("alert.wav");

Alert("UPTREND SIGNAL");

}

accumVol=0;

candleCount=reset;

referenceLevel=High;

}

if (lowPoint(i))

{

if (ShowArrows)

{directionUpBuffer = 0;

PlaySound("alert.wav");

Alert("DOWNTREND SIGNAL");

}

No body can help me?

capamando
capamando  

CBrock5000 is OK

Hello,

I just want to go on record and tell you that Cbrock5000 is an very helpful and knowledgeable trader. I am personally the recipient of his generosity at other forums and chat rooms. Besides he is a member of the BOC!

cbrock5000
cbrock5000  

Too tough for the programmers??

I have not seen a reply to this request. Is it too tough for the programmers to accomplish. Thank you in advance.

fxnorth:
Hi

Yes I believe one has been done and here it is attached.

Does it work? Sadly NO.

Can you help?

I require the stochastic to - Alert when it crosses BACK through a level, NOT hitting the level for the first time.

E.g - If %D (or %K, please have ability to make either the alert trigger with true/false options) were heading UP towards 80 level and then pierced it, the alert would not sound, however it does sound when the %D fall back down through the 80 level. Obviously opposite scenario for descending %D/%K.

The alert only sounds once and will of course do so again if the appropriate trigger line pierces the assigned level and then reverts back through it.

With regard to this indicator it will need the ability to -

1) Magic Number? So you can run 2 stochs without conflict.

2) Assign levels as the trigger points for BUY/SELL

3) Mark on the candle an arrow where the alert has taken place

4) Are you also able to price 'tag' on chart showing exact price when alert was activated?

Please help out if you can. Many thanks.

FxN
cbrock5000
cbrock5000  
cbrock5000
cbrock5000  

Asmdev

By the way ASMDEV, I did in fact spend no less than 2 days looking for this indicator alteration on this forum and 2 others. I even tried to program the change myself to no avail. I am not a MT4 programmer and it looked very tough to me to accomplish. Maybe not for others. I wanted you to know I did read your link above. Sorry again

cbrock5000
cbrock5000  

Wow

MrPip:
Took less than 5 minutes. Just modified one I wrote for another group that put arrows on the line cross. Not everything but it does show the arrows and has levels as inputs. Not forward tested for the popup alert but the arrows look correct.

The rest will cost you

Robert

how funny - 5 minutes - told you I am not a MT4 programmer. I have been forward testing this for the last hour and so far so good. Thank you for your efforts. Also, do you in fact program for a living and if so I would like to speak with you about a potential job you might be able to do for me in MT4.

Also, I am unable to start a thread due to my work constraints but I would certainly be glad to place a few posts here how I utilize the stochastic to trade with nice returns if anyone is interested and its not out of line to place here. Let me know.

cbrock5000
cbrock5000  

deleted - answered

luxinterior
luxinterior  

I posted an indicator I wrote to do exactly that.

Here's the link https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177227/page32

Enjoy

Lux

luxinterior
luxinterior  
Fxfix:
Can anyone post a weekly High Low indicator like the attached for the daily? Or maybe change the attached to a weekly for me please.

Just did a quick update for you. I tested it but only briefly. Hope it's OK.

Lux