Indicators with alerts/signal - page 145

ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  
newdigital:
QQE_Alert_MTF_v2 is on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page6

Thankx Newdigital

How about MTF of The (3barpullback.mq4)? Do we have it already?

ali_walji5
ali_walji5  

volatility

is there any indicator which can alert when volatility reaches a certain level? i have an indicator on 15 min chart and displays whether volatility is green, red or grey. grey is no trade zone. so i was wondering if there was an alert which could alert when we are out of the dead grey zone?

thanks

jonjandrews
jonjandrews  

Hi,

I am looking for a stochastic alert that will alert you when the 80 OB level and 20 OS levels are reached.

Thanks,

Jon

hjavier21
hjavier21  

Need Alert Added on this great indicator

Can someone please add an alert to this indicator (RAVI FX Fisher)? I found this indicator to be great in confiming breakouts. It would be nice to alert us when the +-.07000 line is broken on the 15M chart. This helps me confirm a break out. Thank you all and specially who ever programmed this indicator

Yeremeya
Yeremeya  

Oops, sorry Newdigital........

mqldev
mqldev  
jyrik:
I wonder that is it possible to add an alert to this indicator . Email alert would be the best.

I modified it to send u email and alert sound when the indicator changes its color.

Try it and tell me the result.

mqldev
mqldev  
jyrik:
Will too thank you very much

It is not working for me it works as indicator great put no email or sound alert.

SORRY!!

Could you add alert to this too.

do you mean it didn't work (the email and sound alert)?

yyc196
yyc196  

Alert for this indicator

Hi,

I have this indicator which I want to make an alert with sound to remind me. Can someone help me to program please?

If not, can some of you expert advise me how to add alert into the program. I tried it myself but the PC hang, which scared me off .

So I really appreciate if someone could help me. Thanks.

Regards

yyc196
yyc196  
ElectricSavant:
I am watching all these numbered blue, green and salmon dots with differing sizes on the screen. Sometimes there is a little red x...

It might help if you explain to us how to trade this indicator?

ES

Hi,

I have copy and paste a part of the program below, which will explain briefly to you.

double ZlrBuffer[]; // 1. Zero-line Reject (ZLR) -- trend

double ShamuBuffer[]; // 2. Shamu Trade -- counter

double TlbBuffer[]; // 3. Trend Line Break (TLB/HTLB) -- both

double VegasBuffer[]; // 4. Vegas Trade (VT) -- counter

double GhostBuffer[]; // 5. Ghost Trade -- counter

double RevdevBuffer[]; // 6. Reverse Divergence -- trend

double HooksBuffer[]; // 7. Hook from Extremes (HFE) -- counter

double ExitBuffer[]; // 8. Exit signals

These indicators are all WCCI patterns, the purpose is to recognise the WCCI pattern and identify them so that trader can made fast decision.

However, for me to explain all the patterns and their way to trade will be a super long story, even i am still trying to figure them out.

Let's put it this way, if some one could just initiate the first sound alert among the 8 patterns (just one of them only), I could continue with the rest (as it is similar). After completion, I shall put up the final program for everybody interested.

I think that is all I can do.

Can someone help please? Thanks first.

Regards

yyc196
yyc196  

Hi,

To explain things further, you can see that there are 1 to 7 number created by this indicator, I need a sound alert whenever "1" (ZLR) appear on the chart. A simple sound with any further messages will do.

I hope this shall explain further. Thanks.

Regards