Indicators with alerts/signal - page 145

Thank you mladen and fxbs for this. You did a great job, friends. Im so happy. Have a nice sunny day.

@fxbs your chart looks like another???

tonghoe:
Can someone modify these 2 alerts so that they paint immediately when the crossover occur rather than at the end of the time period? It is ok if the indicator paints and unpaints several times until the candle closes.

Can anybody help with this? Many thanks.

erdenmensch:
Thank you mladen and fxbs for this. You did a great job, friends. Im so happy. Have a nice sunny day. @fxbs your chart looks like another???

that's just Mladen but you're welkome

tonghoe:
Originally Posted by tonghoe

Can someone modify these 2 alerts so that they paint immediately when the crossover occur rather than at the end of the time period? It is ok if the indicator paints and unpaints several times until the candle closes. Quote:

Can anybody help with this? Many thanks.

which "these 2 alerts "?

fxbs:
that's just Mladen but you're welkome

fxbs:
SSL_fast +Alert ; SSL_channel_chart Alert from Mladen

Hi Fxbs, Can you upload that indicators?

thanks

no, sorry (ask Mladen, that's his picture )

p.s. as far as i know his DailyDataInd you referring to wasn't publicly released

fxbs:
no, sorry (ask Mladen, that's his picture ) p.s. as far as i know his DailyDataInd you referring to wasn't publicly released

thank you

Anyone?

Please?...

MMDealer:
Im am in need of some help. Ive been banging my head against the wall trying to do this, when im sure it is very simple for a coder who knows what they are doing.

I am trying to create an indictator, with a sound alert.

The alert comes every time the slope of the 6 EMA changes on the Batfink Trend Change Indicator, attached below. And also, and alert when the histogram changes colour from positive to negative, or vice versa.

ANY help is much appreciated. I just cant do it ... yet!

THANKS!

fxbs:
which "these 2 alerts "?

Sorry, I am refering to the stoch crossover and ma crossover alert

Reason: