Indicators with alerts/signal - page 143

Luke_P
Luke_P  
newdigital:
This problem was solved already. Read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175733/page2

Thanks. That's just what I needed.

TheRumpledOne
TheRumpledOne  

Alert version attached.

TheRumpledOne
TheRumpledOne  
hiachiever:
Slight error. Now fixed.

Just need to make the Difference number an absolute number.

Cheers,

Hiachiever.

[attach][/attach]

I am NOT the ORIGINAL author and I am not claiming authorship of this indicator. All I did was modify it.I hope you find my modifications useful.

MADistance_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION has a user input to turn on/off the alert when the price reaches the threshold level above or below the moving average.

I am NOT the ORIGINAL author and I am not claiming authorship of this indicator. All I did was modify it.I hope you find my modifications useful.MODIFIED SOURCE CODE ATTACHED.

ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  

very interesting

karim6666:
plz i want these indicators thnxxxxxxxx

yeh it looks very interesting indy...i hope that anybady has it and post it here..

if you know the name of that indicator in the separet window we could look for it in another places in case nobody has it!!!!

ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  

please i need help

hi

please i need some help tp find an indicator can draw strait line for the last 3 tops or bottoms at the chart..it will be perfect if i will have ability to adjust those 3 lines (i mean:to choose between to leave it draw line for the last 3 tops\bottoms (REGULAR ONE) OR to make it choose the recent 3tops\bottoms ACCORDING TO THE MAIN TREND THAT DETIMINED BY STRONG TREND INDICATOR\S (AS ESPECIAL ))...

i will be thanking you very much if hook me up with it or you give some time to program it and write it down..

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE EVERYBODY

ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  

Amazing

fxbs:
Profit Target Line;

Stop/Reversal Line (red);

arrows:

Go Long" ; Go Short"

based on pivot calc.

Hi fxbs

Thank you for sharing...what i can say is :IT IS AMAZING ..no kidding?? ..

May i ask you about :what this indicator depend on?..i ask that because (from my own experince with it),it gives the direction for CLEAN 30 PIP even if the main trend currently said the other direction!!..suddenly the trend change its way up or down and hit the target ,,,!!

DEPEND ON WHAT??( i am not programmer but want to know how it set those targets from the begaining of the day??

thank you ...you give DAILY EASY 30 PIPS..ABOUT 97% HIT TARGETS

ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  
ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  
fxbs:
PIPQInd_SLTSm.mq4

nPips=65;

SendAlert=false ;

SendEmail=false;

AlertMinutesB4Close =5;

AlertEveryNMinutes =10;

ATRmultiplier= 0.45; //

Alert("PIPQind: Look for Buying opportunity soon ......

SendMail("Possible Buy setup on "+Symbol(),"PIPQin......

you are always great fxbs

Please,May i ask you for the best use ?

(is it same version like this PIPQind - MQL4 Code Base , what is the difference , and which is better)..need ur help please

thank you for ur indicators and ur kind help

ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  
fxbs:
Profit Target Line;

Stop/Reversal Line (red);

arrows:

Go Long" ; Go Short"

based on pivot calc.

HelloCould you please turn this indicator to be an EXPERT??..it makes good resolts with me till now..I wish that you or somebody get some interest & time to turn this indicator into an expert..Thank you very much in advance

ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  

Hi

i have got those indicators..please take ur time to check it out..

i also included file of how to use it correctly..all of them i got it from some Russian forums

i hope it may help if someone tried to add ur requests.

Good luck