Indicators with alerts/signal - page 133

iwhealth
iwhealth  

Anybody can create alert for this indictor

I found this indicator very helpful in deciding when to enter and exit the trade . If it's come with alert signal it would be really helps.

I appreaciate help from you guys/girls.

Thank you

iwhealth
iwhealth  

Alligator Alert Signal with Voice

Please can Any one help me to program alert for alligator moving average of 13 with shift 8 and 5 with shift 3 , method is smoothed and median price (HL/2) with a voice alert. The voice alert can be created using my text talking application.

I would be much appreciated with this thank you .

fxnorth
fxnorth  

StepMA 7.1

Hi

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of stepMA 7.1 (if that is the most recent)

Much appreciated.

FxN

fxnorth
fxnorth  

This Heiken

HI

Anybody point me to the mq4 file for the Heiken indicator I have attached. I require code in order to assist with EA filter.

Much appreciated.

FxN

fxnorth
fxnorth  

stochastic alert please

Hi

Yes I believe one has been done and here it is attached.

Does it work? Sadly NO.

Can you help?

I require the stochastic to - Alert when it crosses BACK through a level, NOT hitting the level for the first time.

E.g - If %D (or %K, please have ability to make either the alert trigger with true/false options) were heading UP towards 80 level and then pierced it, the alert would not sound, however it does sound when the %D fall back down through the 80 level. Obviously opposite scenario for descending %D/%K.

The alert only sounds once and will of course do so again if the appropriate trigger line pierces the assigned level and then reverts back through it.

With regard to this indicator it will need the ability to -

1) Magic Number? So you can run 2 stochs without conflict.

2) Assign levels as the trigger points for BUY/SELL

3) Mark on the candle an arrow where the alert has taken place

4) Are you also able to price 'tag' on chart showing exact price when alert was activated?

Please help out if you can. Many thanks.

FxN

Khamoosh
Khamoosh  

Convert VT to MT4

Hi Dears,

Attached systems are 2 trading systems in "VT Trader".

Can anyone convert them to indicators (signal buy/sell) for MetaTrader4 (MT4)???

Please find attachment.

Thanks and Regards,

Khamoosh

chip82
chip82  

StepRSI_Alert

Please help someone out there...i really needed help from someone to add alert to this StepRSI indicator when Aqua line cross Magenta line and also when Magenta cross Aqua line.

I really needed...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

untitled111111https://www.forex-tsd.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24439&stc=1&d=1170180184

StepRSI_v2.mq41.JPG

chip82
chip82  
cja:
Hi

I have made this indicator for you i think is does what you want???

it gives an ALERT if PRICE exceeds a perdetermined amount like say 10 pips above or below the previous CLOSE. I have just updated the display now that i have had more of a play with this indicator and i think it now has more useful info displayed. You can adjust the timeframe as well with 240/60/1440 etc and 0 = all timeframes so the info figures will change with the different timeframes.

Hii..can you tell me how to use this indicator? help me...

chip82
chip82  

Hii..did anyone have this BBands_stop v1 with alert?

chip82
chip82  

can some one add this indicator with alert and pop up?

Thank you..