Indicators with alerts/signal - page 132

avi
avi  

THANKS Kalenzo .

avi
avi  

The Resulat Are Not 100% The Same , But I Don't Think It Repaint The Past If Any One Else Can Look At That And Verify It Will Be Great.

Doug
Doug  

E-Mail Alert Help

Hi,

I have an EA that I would like it to send me an e-mail every time it closes a trade. Does anyone have some code that may help me get started?

Thanks

Doug
Doug  

Thanks for t

kinkong
kinkong  

pivot point alarm

hi --can anyone tell me where i can find mt4 indicator of pivots with alarms.---i.e if it hits the pivot--we get an audible alert

any help will be much appreciated

thanks in advance

mutantdog
mutantdog  

Can someone make an alert for this indicator?

Its just a zigzag variant, but im kinda fond of this one. All i want is an audio alert as soon as it puts a dot on my chart.

Is that possible?

mutantdog
mutantdog  

Hi everyone. I posted this a few weeks ago and no reply.

I'm after an alert for this zigzag-type indicator. Basically instead of drawing lines it plots a dot at each "peak", and this one in particular always follows the 1hr timeframe. All i want is an alert as soon as the dot appears, nice n simple.

Someone please help, i dont have the time to trade much these days and this would definitely help me with my part-time system.

anthony500
anthony500  

Help please

Hi everyone !

does somebody know how to code an email alert in the indicator? your help would really be apreciated!

THanks!!

anthony

khaled22
khaled22  

what is tis

Boost/Deicide

The parameters can easily be changed by opening the metaeditor and clicking on the hmamodified and make changes to suit you , color and #'s whatever. then hit compile and she'll sing for you! Mine is set up for the big dog gbpyen.

add this manage your trade Ea and you've got something

what that above mean, the indicator not working

vyder
vyder  

MTF RSI indicator with alert?

Hi all, have been using this nice little indicator and would like to know if there is a version of it with a custom alert placed on it. when i say custom alert, would like the specify what wav file i would like to use for the alert.

The indicator should make an alert when all three RSI lines cross below a specified number, which can be entered into the indicator, on close of the candle of what ever time frame you are viewing your charts.

Does anyone know of any that can do this? I have attached the indicator for reference.

thanks and take care

Files: