Indicators with alerts/signal - page 131

tsdpka
tsdpka  

it repaints the past

mememe:
no this is not repaints

it does definetely repaint the past. you should test it with several TF (at best the lowest ones) and you will notice that it repaints all the time.

tsdpka
tsdpka  

can't help

mememe:
ok can help me make alert????

unfortunately, i'm not a developer to help you here, but first you have to define the conditions you are looking for to alert you. just write them here in plain text and is good possible to have someone writing them in mql.

tsdpka
tsdpka  

ZigZag Alerting only on turning points

hello,

many developers have great difficulties in writing a reliable zigzag alert indicator. after many trials i could modify "dr_richard_gaines" original zigzag alert indicator to alert only at turning points and not at every new high or low as in the original version and i'm sharing it here. please find here attached this version. at the same time i'm looking for an indicator alerting when a manually drawn trendline is touched or broken. Newdigital or maybe all others, is there a reliable indicator with sound alert for that ?

many thanks and kind regards

tsdpka

tsdpka
tsdpka  

Repainting issue

k3iroll and MrPip,

I never said that it can't repaint. of course it can repaint. the indicator is still the same zigzag as always. though if using it in lower TF's the repainting issue is almost inexistent and the indicator alerts only once the zigzag changes its direction and not on every new high or low as the original one. please test it and give me your feddbacks. for me it works perfectly.

best regards

tsdpka

Jovager
Jovager  

Alert in indicator "i_trend"

How can I be alerted when this indicator crosses ?

Thanks in advance.

Jovager
Jovager  

Thank you Newdigital for your kindness to solve our problems.

I have read the whole thread and found many alerts for MA,MACD,Stoch but nothing for "i_trend".

What I will is an alert when the lines cross.

Is it impossible ?

artforex
artforex  

EA Solution

I am able to programm it for you. Send me more about your needs and send me source code of EA.

art.graph@zmail.sk

Best regards

Art

avi
avi  

thanks guys!

your are the best!!!!!

avi
avi  

Indicator.exe

hi guys.

i hope you can help me with this question, i have see this indicator on the forum , this indicator look very cool.

use 1 -4 hour chart , buy when histogram is green and sell when it turn to red.

my problem is that i don't know how this indicator works and if it re paint the past is useless, not?

thanks.

avi
avi  
Kalenzo:
You can run this indicator in metatrader strategy tester, turn on visual mode and you will see if it is repainting the past or not.

BUT THIS IS INDICATOR , NOT EA! I CAN NOT RUN IT WITH STRATEGY TESTER.