Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1263

Dear Mr Mladen,

i've this indi since long time .is it possible to make it multiframe, but instead of stochastic, present as heatmap, with actual colors of the indi by timeframe.

example at attached picture.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_193104_1449252488661_746[/ATTACH]

thanks is advance! Kind Regards,

non_lag_schaff_tcd_rsx.mq4

Talaia:
Dear Mr Mladen,

i've this indi since long time .is it possible to make it multiframe, but instead of stochastic, present as heatmap, with actual colors of the indi by timeframe.

example at attached picture.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_193104_1449252488661_746[/ATTACH]

thanks is advance! Kind Regards,

non_lag_schaff_tcd_rsx.mq4

Talaia

The picture is missing

Can you post it again?

ripefx:
Mladen,

Just fixed the Has Panel, third HA was missing for signal, works like a charm....STEP and all.....but still need the "NONE" direction alert, per my first request on the matter,

Please help, appreciate it.

3_has_mtf_alignment_sr2.mq4

ripefx

I believe that the author did not want to include the "none" in the alerts simply because then it would alert something all the time

Hi Mr Mladen,

a few weeks ago you put a specific alert on my rsi bollinger. Can I ask you to put arrows when indi give the alert. It's for my feedback. Thanks a lot for your job.

Douceurdange

rsi__bollinger_bands_alerts.mq4

douceurdange:
Hi Mr Mladen,

a few weeks ago you put a specific alert on my rsi bollinger. Can I ask you to put arrows when indi give the alert. It's for my feedback. Thanks a lot for your job.

Douceurdange

rsi__bollinger_bands_alerts.mq4

douceurdange

Here is a version with arrows added : RSI + Bollinger bands alerts + arrows.mq4

Thanks a lot you're an angel!!!

Great job but I work in the other way, so I need an arrow when leaving up zone and when leaving down zone. Could you change the arrows please.

Thanks a lot

Douceurdange

douceurdange:
Great job but I work in the other way, so I need an arrow when leaving up zone and when leaving down zone. Could you change the arrows please.

Thanks a lot

Douceurdange

Hi Douceurdange,

here is MLADENS fantastic multi functional options version,you can have every thing you needs included.

regards

RSI + Bollinger bands 1.03 & lines + alerts + arrows mtf.mq4

Thanks but it has not arrows when it goes back into the bands. I need arrows when it leave upper zone and when it leave down zone. I try your indi but doesn't do what I need. Mr Mladen has done a great indi for me and I need the arrows that work with my indi.

douceurdange:
Thanks but it has not arrows when it goes back into the bands. I need arrows when it leave upper zone and when it leave down zone. I try your indi but doesn't do what I need. Mr Mladen has done a great indi for me and I need the arrows that work with my indi.

It is doing exactly that (see the example)

Files:
example.png  114 kb
Reason: