Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1258

pilot9:

Thanks for that reply mrtools. That helps.

When I look up 'linesID' in the settings, I see the default is at "Stochastic"...when you say it has to be different, what do you mean by that? Or can you give me an example?

Pilot9, it can be anything, as long as the linesID you enter is different for every instance of the indicator.

pilot9:
I am trying to search/looking for a combo Stoch + RSI with a filter setting for OBOS levels...that would trigger an alert. I am guessing something exists...but just haven't come across it yet. I look forward to your reply.

Hi pilot9

look at this MLADENs ver included WPR too,may be it help you.

rsi_sto_wpr__obos_zone3c.mq4

Thank-you to both of you - mrtools & mntiwana - for your recent replies!

To Mr tools,

Can you please add the arrows and alert to Alaskan Pips Assassin the same as you did for TDI_RT_alerts + Divergence. It says it has alert but I can't find then. Also for Alaskan Pips can you change it, so if I change the line color and width of the indicating line, it will retain them, as it is now, if change time frame it will revert back to original settings. I have included both indicators MQ Thank you for all your good help.

mladen:

engula

Here is a version with one extra option : alertsOnEveryBreak. Set it to true to get lines (and alerts) on all the level breaks : stochastic_obos_lines_alerts_1_1.mq4

Hi mladen,

Can we have these lines when it exists obosn?

Many thanks

condor599776:
To Mr tools,

Can you please add the arrows and alert to Alaskan Pips Assassin the same as you did for TDI_RT_alerts + Divergence. It says it has alert but I can't find then. Also for Alaskan Pips can you change it, so if I change the line color and width of the indicating line, it will retain them, as it is now, if change time frame it will revert back to original settings. I have included both indicators MQ Thank you for all your good help.

Condor599776, need the "AlaskanPipAssassinMod" indicator , so i can check it out.

Lobito:

Hi mladen,

Can we have these lines when it exists obosn?

Many thanks

Lobito, not sure how you mean, because it has lines entering and exiting obos zones.

mrtools:
Lobito, not sure how you mean, because it has lines entering and exiting obos zones.

Hi,

At the moment the lines come when crossing OB from below and OS from above (ex - 80/20).

Can we have then as well when crossing back 80 from above going downward and 20 from below going upward?

Thanks

Lobito:

Hi,

At the moment the lines come when crossing OB from below and OS from above (ex - 80/20).

Can we have then as well when crossing back 80 from above going downward and 20 from below going upward?

Thanks

Hi Lobito, I have these.

stochastic_obos_lines_alerts_2.mq4

Hi Mr Tool s I through I had added it but here it is thank you

Reason: