Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1258

pilot9
pilot9  
mrtools:
Pilot9 on the top picture it is showing the stochastic crossing the ob/os zone the first time only and on the second picture it is showing every time the stochastic crosses the ob/os zone.

Thanks for the reply mrtools.

Sorry, I am not following you 100%. When you say 'pictures' - do you mean 'windows' on the chart in that picture? If so, what are the differences in the indicator setting?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
pilot9:

Thanks for the reply mrtools.

Sorry, I am not following you 100%. When you say 'pictures' - do you mean 'windows' on the chart in that picture? If so, what are the differences in the indicator setting?

On the top window the settings are alertsOnEveryBreak = false and on the bottom window the settings are alertsOnEveryBreak = true and both are set at 14,3,3.

ps) forgot to add you will need the linesID to be different for every instance of the indicator.

Clear Musiq Minds
Clear Musiq Minds  

Something looks nice combination

pilot9
pilot9  
mrtools:

On the top window the settings are alertsOnEveryBreak = false and on the bottom window the settings are alertsOnEveryBreak = true and both are set at 14,3,3.

ps) forgot to add you will need the linesID to be different for every instance of the indicator.

Thanks for that reply mrtools. That helps.

When I look up 'linesID' in the settings, I see the default is at "Stochastic"...when you say it has to be different, what do you mean by that? Or can you give me an example?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
pilot9:

Thanks for that reply mrtools. That helps.

When I look up 'linesID' in the settings, I see the default is at "Stochastic"...when you say it has to be different, what do you mean by that? Or can you give me an example?

Pilot9, it can be anything, as long as the linesID you enter is different for every instance of the indicator.

mntiwana
mntiwana  
pilot9:
I am trying to search/looking for a combo Stoch + RSI with a filter setting for OBOS levels...that would trigger an alert. I am guessing something exists...but just haven't come across it yet. I look forward to your reply.

Hi pilot9

look at this MLADENs ver included WPR too,may be it help you.

rsi_sto_wpr__obos_zone3c.mq4

pilot9
pilot9  

Thank-you to both of you - mrtools & mntiwana - for your recent replies!

Kiwinofly
Kiwinofly  

To Mr tools,

Can you please add the arrows and alert to Alaskan Pips Assassin the same as you did for TDI_RT_alerts + Divergence. It says it has alert but I can't find then. Also for Alaskan Pips can you change it, so if I change the line color and width of the indicating line, it will retain them, as it is now, if change time frame it will revert back to original settings. I have included both indicators MQ Thank you for all your good help.

lobito
lobito  
mladen:

engula

Here is a version with one extra option : alertsOnEveryBreak. Set it to true to get lines (and alerts) on all the level breaks : stochastic_obos_lines_alerts_1_1.mq4

Hi mladen,

Can we have these lines when it exists obosn?

Many thanks

William Snyder
William Snyder  
condor599776:
To Mr tools,

Can you please add the arrows and alert to Alaskan Pips Assassin the same as you did for TDI_RT_alerts + Divergence. It says it has alert but I can't find then. Also for Alaskan Pips can you change it, so if I change the line color and width of the indicating line, it will retain them, as it is now, if change time frame it will revert back to original settings. I have included both indicators MQ Thank you for all your good help.

Condor599776, need the "AlaskanPipAssassinMod" indicator , so i can check it out.