Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1256

engula
engula  
mrtools:

Engula added the lines.

stochastic_obos_alerts__arrows__lines.mq4

thanks mrtools, can you pls limit the lines to the subwindow?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
neozbr:
can someone add alarm when the arrow appears to the indicator DarvasBoxes nmc?

Neozbr, can't do anything with an ex4 file.

monydas
monydas  

mladen sir is it possible the rectify thease 2 errors please TEST 2 errors only.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mony:
mladen sir is it possible the rectify thease 2 errors please TEST 2 errors only.mq4

mony

It is chopped over - frankly I have no idea what the code as is should do

panchovillas
panchovillas  

Hello Sir,

Honestly I didn't want to bother on this as I dont know how to ask you anything else when you already spend so much of your time helping so many people (me included) all the time, for this and because like any dedidcated "student" I do know now how to add your alert to most indicators but somehow i can't do it on this one, as soon I input the conditions the indicator change his behavior and I dont understand why, is driving me nuts why this happen if is just the condition do get the the 1/-1 for aert , is something related with the step but this is still beyonde my skills. Am reading a lot on this but still no luck,

Please help me on this, is a indicator I dont use for signal but the alerts will help a lot to track things... or if you prefer just point me in the right direction,

Thank you a lot in advance and by everything you have done in the past Sir.

StepRSI_v5.2.mq4

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
panchito:
Hello Sir,

Honestly I didn't want to bother on this as I dont know how to ask you anything else when you already spend so much of your time helping so many people (me included) all the time, for this and because like any dedidcated "student" I do know now how to add your alert to most indicators but somehow i can't do it on this one, as soon I input the conditions the indicator change his behavior and I dont understand why, is driving me nuts why this happen if is just the condition do get the the 1/-1 for aert , is something related with the step but this is still beyonde my skills. Am reading a lot on this but still no luck,

Please help me on this, is a indicator I dont use for signal but the alerts will help a lot to track things... or if you prefer just point me in the right direction,

Thank you a lot in advance and by everything you have done in the past Sir.

StepRSI_v5.2.mq4

Hello Panchito, added the alerts.

steprsi_v5.2_alerts.mq4

panchovillas
panchovillas  

Thank you so much Mrtools

engula
engula  
mrtools:

Engula added the lines.

stochastic_obos_alerts__arrows__lines.mq4

mrtools, thanks for the changes. sorry, but i have to ask for 1 correction and 1 modification:

1. pls limit the vertical lines to the subwindow

2. can you make the alert work when values enter ob / os area, instead of when they exit it? thanks and sorry for my wrong request earlier.

regards

William Snyder
William Snyder  
engula:

mrtools, thanks for the changes. sorry, but i have to ask for 1 correction and 1 modification:

1. pls limit the vertical lines to the subwindow

2. can you make the alert work when values enter ob / os area, instead of when they exit it? thanks and sorry for my wrong request earlier.

regards

Engula, you want the lines to be when the stoch enters obos or exits obos.

engula
engula  
mrtools:
Engula, you want the lines to be when the stoch enters obos or exits obos.

when it enters