Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1256

Hello Sir,

Honestly I didn't want to bother on this as I dont know how to ask you anything else when you already spend so much of your time helping so many people (me included) all the time, for this and because like any dedidcated "student" I do know now how to add your alert to most indicators but somehow i can't do it on this one, as soon I input the conditions the indicator change his behavior and I dont understand why, is driving me nuts why this happen if is just the condition do get the the 1/-1 for aert , is something related with the step but this is still beyonde my skills. Am reading a lot on this but still no luck,

Please help me on this, is a indicator I dont use for signal but the alerts will help a lot to track things... or if you prefer just point me in the right direction,

Thank you a lot in advance and by everything you have done in the past Sir.

StepRSI_v5.2.mq4

Files:

panchito:
Hello Sir,

Honestly I didn't want to bother on this as I dont know how to ask you anything else when you already spend so much of your time helping so many people (me included) all the time, for this and because like any dedidcated "student" I do know now how to add your alert to most indicators but somehow i can't do it on this one, as soon I input the conditions the indicator change his behavior and I dont understand why, is driving me nuts why this happen if is just the condition do get the the 1/-1 for aert , is something related with the step but this is still beyonde my skills. Am reading a lot on this but still no luck,

Please help me on this, is a indicator I dont use for signal but the alerts will help a lot to track things... or if you prefer just point me in the right direction,

Thank you a lot in advance and by everything you have done in the past Sir.

StepRSI_v5.2.mq4

Hello Panchito, added the alerts.

steprsi_v5.2_alerts.mq4

Files:

Thank you so much Mrtools

mrtools:

Engula added the lines.

stochastic_obos_alerts__arrows__lines.mq4

mrtools, thanks for the changes. sorry, but i have to ask for 1 correction and 1 modification:

1. pls limit the vertical lines to the subwindow

2. can you make the alert work when values enter ob / os area, instead of when they exit it? thanks and sorry for my wrong request earlier.

regards

engula:

mrtools, thanks for the changes. sorry, but i have to ask for 1 correction and 1 modification:

1. pls limit the vertical lines to the subwindow

2. can you make the alert work when values enter ob / os area, instead of when they exit it? thanks and sorry for my wrong request earlier.

regards

Engula, you want the lines to be when the stoch enters obos or exits obos.

mrtools:
Engula, you want the lines to be when the stoch enters obos or exits obos.

when it enters

engula:
when it enters

Engula, added the lines and alerts.

stochastic_obos_lines_alerts.mq4

I am trying to search/looking for a combo Stoch + RSI with a filter setting for OBOS levels...that would trigger an alert. I am guessing something exists...but just haven't come across it yet.

I look forward to your reply.

hi really appreciate the site and all the member out on this site the knowledge that you share...... blessed to be on this site

mrtools:

Engula, added the lines and alerts.

stochastic_obos_lines_alerts.mq4

hi mrtools,

looks like the lines don't show if the stoch enters ob/os more than once in the same direction. can you pls check it?

Files:
stoca.jpg  72 kb
Reason: