Elite indicators :) - page 960

traderduke:
mladen

Could you check this jurik out? It locks up the pc for over a minute when it is attached or parameter changes. It worked on earlier builds, I'm using 765.

Thanks

Ray

rk-ml-jurik_trend_envelopes_mtf_alerts_nmc.mq4

Ray

It works OK for me (build 788)

This is trix log candles, similar to the smC4Scalper Candles in that it is using the trix indicator but this one has the 20 different options for price added.

mladen:
timmyhanke I am not sure. Will have to check

This can be something . Its not working in the new build though.

step_t3_rsi_alertsmtf.mq4

I am also thinking of a rsi and moving average crossover simple and maby effective ?

Files:

timmyhanke:
This can be something . Its not working in the new build though.

step_t3_rsi_alertsmtf.mq4

I am also thinking of a rsi and moving average crossover simple and maby effective ?

timmyhanke

Here is a new mt4 compatible version : step_t3_rsi_alertsmtf_nmc.mq4

Files:

And here is a version with more options (for prices), different way how multi time frame is treated and somewhat optimized code (shorter) : step_t3_rsi_alerts__mtf_2.mq4

mrtools:
Fxdream, try this one, made all the alerts possibilities true/false options.

Dear Mladen

Dear Mrtools

Referring to the indicator of Sync filters - low pass_apz bands_mtf nmc - 2.02.mq4 there are something, which I think need a look from you about it.

The first photo shows the indicator applied on Oil chart at M15 and the closed circles arrows (code 159) appeared in corrected pattern (i.e. Red for short and blue for long signals), however in the second photo (MTF) at M30 the arrows are appearing in opposite way (i.e. Red for long and blue for short signals)

Files:
01.png  19 kb
02.png  17 kb

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Dear Mrtools

Referring to the indicator of Sync filters - low pass_apz bands_mtf nmc - 2.02.mq4 there are something, which I think need a look from you about it.

The first photo shows the indicator applied on Oil chart at M15 and the closed circles arrows (code 159) appeared in corrected pattern (i.e. Red for short and blue for long signals), however in the second photo (MTF) at M30 the arrows are appearing in opposite way (i.e. Red for long and blue for short signals)

Talaat E

Here is the correct version : sync_filters_-_low_pass_apz_bands_mtf_nmc_-_2.03.mq4

mladen:
Talaat E Here is the correct version : sync_filters_-_low_pass_apz_bands_mtf_nmc_-_2.03.mq4

Thanks Mladen:

Hi, is it possible to put arrows when the RSI line go back into the bollinger bands of the rsi+bollinger bands indicator ?

I put the cci nrp advanced alert as a model of the alert I'd like to have .

Thanks in advance

rsi__bollinger_bands.mq4rsi__bollinger_bands.ex4cci_-_nrp_-_mtf_advanced_alerts.ex4cci_-_nrp_-_mtf_advanced_alerts.mq4

hi mrtools and mladen can u add zero 0 in between the -100 and 100 for this indi. only 0 has to be added in levels... thanks in advancecci_-_nrp_-_mtf_advanced_alerts_1.mq4

Reason: