Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1264

winants isabelle
winants isabelle  

Great job but I work in the other way, so I need an arrow when leaving up zone and when leaving down zone. Could you change the arrows please.

Thanks a lot

Douceurdange

mntiwana
mntiwana  
douceurdange:
Great job but I work in the other way, so I need an arrow when leaving up zone and when leaving down zone. Could you change the arrows please.

Thanks a lot

Douceurdange

Hi Douceurdange,

here is MLADENS fantastic multi functional options version,you can have every thing you needs included.

regards

RSI + Bollinger bands 1.03 & lines + alerts + arrows mtf.mq4

winants isabelle
winants isabelle  

Thanks but it has not arrows when it goes back into the bands. I need arrows when it leave upper zone and when it leave down zone. I try your indi but doesn't do what I need. Mr Mladen has done a great indi for me and I need the arrows that work with my indi.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
douceurdange:
Thanks but it has not arrows when it goes back into the bands. I need arrows when it leave upper zone and when it leave down zone. I try your indi but doesn't do what I need. Mr Mladen has done a great indi for me and I need the arrows that work with my indi.

It is doing exactly that (see the example)

Files:
example.png 114 kb
winants isabelle
winants isabelle  

I Post an image of what I need. The big arrows show what I need and little what the indi gives. If anyone can do the job, it will be great for me.

Thanks

mntiwana
mntiwana  
douceurdange:

Hi douceurdange,

please dont to stuck your saying only,try to play and experiment different parameters,it is a part of learning and most of the time you will be have what you want exact or possibly better than that,because always and all time coders are of course better than us in knowledge and experience so they know exact what would be needed and how and most of time they code things like that way.

regards

rcbarlow
rcbarlow  
mladen:

Angy

With same parameters they are exactly the same (4 hour time frame, rsi period 4, ma type exponential)

Would really be great if you could change the pairs yourself instead of having them build in.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
douceurdange:
I Post an image of what I need. The big arrows show what I need and little what the indi gives. If anyone can do the job, it will be great for me. Thanks

Douceurdange, try this one.

RSI + Bollinger bands alerts + arrows 2.mq4

winants isabelle
winants isabelle  

Thanks a lot, you're a great man. It's exactly what I need.

Douceurdange

Wilson
Wilson  

Hello, can someone know name of this indicator, it is based on reversal by Dr Richard Gaines

Files:
reversal.ex4 5 kb
reversal.jpg 77 kb