Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1269

William Snyder
William Snyder  
lapigna:
Hi coders, this indicator StrategyIndi_1_0.mq4 has a sound and a pop up alert. Is it possible to add email alert? Thanks in advance.

Lapigna, try this version.

strategyindi_1_1.mq4

Files:
liz merrill
liz merrill  

Mladen, in your reply re said i should post original decompiled code. I posted the mq4, obviously it is decompiled. I am sorry, do not understand what you want me to post. The mq4 I attached is viewable by metatrader, and decompiled... Help Pls!

pavaka
pavaka  

дико_M_piled...got no idea what "M" stands for...but the rest makes sense

liz merrill
liz merrill  

it is mladen,

lapigna
lapigna  
mrtools:

Lapigna, try this version.

strategyindi_1_1.mq4

Thank you very much. I will test next week.

vincent
vincent  

Hello mladen & Mrtools,

I find this indicator very useful in showing the currency pairs' strength when they reached the 100.00 or -100.0 values.

That's when I will look at those pairs to make my decisions to trade.

However, I find myself staring at the indicator and waiting for the ccy pairs to reach the 100.0/-100.0 values which was very time consuming.

I very much appreciate if a pop-up alert can be added to this indicator when the values reached 100.0/-100.0 (or better if user defined )

I would like to THANK YOU gentlemen in advance for your assistance.

I hereby attached the indicator ....

Michael Milde
Michael Milde  

Dear Mladen, MrTools,

could you kindly add a buy sell alert to this indicator, and alertsoncurrent false?

I am not sure if this inidcator is really useful or if it will repaint, but it would be great to have an alert for testing.

I dont find the Code section where to put alert.

Thank you very much,

Mike

Files:
lapigna
lapigna  

Hi coders, if it's possible I wish to ask a vertical line when the slope changes color at this very useful indicator macd_nrp_mtf__alerts_2_1.mq4.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
goldcourse:
Hello mladen & Mrtools,

I find this indicator very useful in showing the currency pairs' strength when they reached the 100.00 or -100.0 values.

That's when I will look at those pairs to make my decisions to trade.

However, I find myself staring at the indicator and waiting for the ccy pairs to reach the 100.0/-100.0 values which was very time consuming.

I very much appreciate if a pop-up alert can be added to this indicator when the values reached 100.0/-100.0 (or better if user defined )

I would like to THANK YOU gentlemen in advance for your assistance.

I hereby attached the indicator ....

Hello Goldcourse. would need the original source code, the version posted is a decompiled version.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
lapigna:
Hi coders, if it's possible I wish to ask a vertical line when the slope changes color at this very useful indicator macd_nrp_mtf__alerts_2_1.mq4.

Hi Lapigna, on this version if you set ColorOnSignalCross = false, then you will get the lines on slope change, otherwise the line will be on macd/signal line cross.

macd_nrp_mtf__alerts__lines_2_1.mq4