Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1261

ripefx:

Sorry, here it is....

heiken_ashi_smoothed_v1.mq4

What do you think of setting STEP to 1 on the medium and larger HA's and leave the Fast HA with STEP 0, to pin entry and exit?, on your experience with Step indies, what would make a good mix?

in the picture the panel alerted a ALL DOWN for 1 candle, now is back to UP in the slowest HA, so it is very sensitive, thats why i'm asking about the step setup

If there is any other idea for this to panel, like MA's, PSARS, BBands, or what ever you guys think it would be great and better, All panels welcome jeje

As always thanks for your help. Happy trading.

ripefx

As of setting parameters : it all depends on your trading style and your goals. There is no general rule what settings are the best

PS: I would be careful with the fisher indicator. If that is the one that is usually found floating around, then it repaints badly

mladen:

ripefx

As of setting parameters : it all depends on your trading style and your goals. There is no general rule what settings are the best

PS: I would be careful with the fisher indicator. If that is the one that is usually found floating around, then it repaints badly

Mladen,

I notice that there is a problem with the alerts, I set all the HA's step to 1 in the HAS Panel and received a "All Down" alert and checked the chart, and the slowest HA was still (blue/green),

I'm using 15 min chart and the Slowest HA is a 1 hr 21 EMA HAS with Step 1

ripefx:

Mladen,

I notice that there is a problem with the alerts, I set all the HA's step to 1 in the HAS Panel and received a "All Down" alert and checked the chart, and the slowest HA was still (blue/green),

I'm using 15 min chart and the Slowest HA is a 1 hr 21 EMA HAS with Step 1

Did it alert you for the current chart symbol or for some other symbol?

mladen:

EURCAD / EURGBP it was a bearish spike 3 hours ago.

Mladen and Mr. Tools

can you help me to my request in the post no. 12599?

Thank you

Barons1

Barons1:
Mladen and Mr. Tools

can you help me to my request in the post no. 12599?

Thank you

Barons1

Barons1

Am I correct that you are looking for alert whenever the RSI changes the slope?

If yes, then there are already indicators that can do that

Dear Mladen

since the colored bars refer to the performance of the candle, I'd get a signal when this bar is actually highlights. The audio signal I need because I work on many instruments and would definitely convenient to have the signal when a bar is highlighted. In fact in the attached picture, I drew the lines exactly when there are these bars. I am aware that the candle can change even when it generates a signal (of course) but to me it's okay, I need as an indication. I am interested only in bars highlighted in blue (positive candle top to 50 points RSI) and bars highlighted in red (negative candle RSI less than 50 points). The signal should alert only to the first bar.

Barons1

Barons1:
Dear Mladen

since the colored bars refer to the performance of the candle, I'd get a signal when this bar is actually highlights. The audio signal I need because I work on many instruments and would definitely convenient to have the signal when a bar is highlighted. In fact in the attached picture, I drew the lines exactly when there are these bars. I am aware that the candle can change even when it generates a signal (of course) but to me it's okay, I need as an indication. I am interested only in bars highlighted in blue (positive candle top to 50 points RSI) and bars highlighted in red (negative candle RSI less than 50 points). The signal should alert only to the first bar.

Barons1

Barons1

I am afraid that I do not understand

From the picture there is an RSI that changes colors on the slope. Would toy mind explaining a bit more what does the " the performance of the candle" mean exactly?

mladen:

Here is the example of the error....and I really don't have idea what is wrong, the same HA Smoothed V1, is also coded in the Double HAS EA nmc, and if you recall I was testing the Double HAS EA nmc... regarding you the issue of the closing of orders without a reason.....so now is on the HAS PANEL......

if instead of using the HAS v1, maybe with Heiken ashi MA? o the heiken ashi smoothed (6,2-2.3)?

Files:

ripefx:

Here is the example of the error....and I really don't have idea what is wrong, the same HA Smoothed V1, is also coded in the Double HAS EA nmc, and if you recall I was testing the Double HAS EA nmc... regarding you the issue of the closing of orders without a reason.....so now is on the HAS PANEL......

if instead of using the HAS v1, maybe with Heiken ashi MA? o the heiken ashi smoothed (6,2-2.3)?

ripefx

The alert is saying that 15 minute, 15 minute (again) and 60 minute has are aligned (you have 15 minutes twice)

What are the parameters of the indicator?