Coding help - page 613

NicoleDeinhard:
Yes dear mntlwana, Yes i will not use than, which signal would you prefer for 1 Min scalping? Best wishes Nicole

there can be a lot of set up and strategies,almost with every good indicator it is possible,for example this one,do you think it is suitable......but remember,do not and never stay on and or follow my pictures,man to man differ,try to learn and create your own system that you understand well.

at main chart green orange color indicator with arrows is MLADENS newest "step ma of RSI adaptive ema 2_3"

regards

stepma_of_rsi_adaptive_ema_2_3.ex4

mladen:
I did not forget, but as I see it, that indicator alerts correctly on what it is intended to alert

Thanks very much Miaden.

mntiwana:

NOW

it is MLADENS newest "step ma of RSI adaptive ema 2_3" .

posted here and also on the said post for to avoid visitors asking and save their time.

regards

stepma_of_rsi_adaptive_ema_2_3.ex4

Thanks a lot for your help mate.

Hello everyone,

Can someone please correct the alert of this indicator for me. It sounds at the open of every bar

and annoying. I would like it to sound only when the first bar is formed on the opposite side of the

zero line, ie, when a new blue bar or new red bar is formed.

I know that the indicator repaints but it works well for what I use it.

Thanks alot in advance for helping.

Sly.

smfishertransform3nr.mq4

Files:

slyaz:
Hello everyone,

Can someone please correct the alert of this indicator for me. It sounds at the open of every bar

and annoying. I would like it to sound only when the first bar is formed on the opposite side of the

zero line, ie, when a new blue bar or new red bar is formed.

I know that the indicator repaints but it works well for what I use it.

Thanks alot in advance for helping.

Sly.

smfishertransform3nr.mq4

Sly

That is solar wind - repaints badly

Better not to use it in signaling mode (or not to use it at all)

mladen:

Sly

That is solar wind - repaints badly

Better not to use it in signaling mode (or not to use it at all)

Hello mladen,

You are the man. Thanks for your response.

I already said that I know the indicator repaints. I use it with other indicators.

Please correct the issue with it for me. Thanks again.

Sly.

slyaz:

Hello mladen,

You are the man. Thanks for your response.

I already said that I know the indicator repaints. I use it with other indicators.

Please correct the issue with it for me. Thanks again.

Sly.

Sly

The correct version of solar wind is Ehlers fisher transform. Some you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page5

Dear mladen and mr tools please help me to get it done this indicator requested same in several posts but my bad luck not done , please i am requesting you both please make this ,

i need buy and sell arrows on the chart ( not dashboard ) now its showing dashboard , i need a buy arrow when both arrows in dashboard showing upside and sell arrow when both arrows showing downward so that i can check the past history performance please please try to do it

Files:

shiva12:
Dear mladen and mr tools please help me to get it done this indicator requested same in several posts but my bad luck not done , please i am requesting you both please make this , i need buy and sell arrows on the chart ( not dashboard ) now its showing dashboard , i need a buy arrow when both arrows in dashboard showing upside and sell arrow when both arrows showing downward so that i can check the past history performance please please try to do it

shiva12

That indicator does not calculate historical values - that is why arrows on chart can not be made without making a completely new indicator

In any case, use any indicator that signals breaks of previous high or low - that should do the same thing as that indicator

Hello mr. laden..

Nice job for your help in this EA prorgamming.

Here I have scalping EA. its good. I just want to make its TP hidden, so broker won't know and try to cheat this EA.

Reason: