Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1270

I have an idea for a new indicator if anyone is interested in programming it. I think it would be profitable on the H1 and H4 charts. What do you all think?

I have an idea for a new indicator if anyone is interested in programming it. I think it would be profitable on the H1 and H4 charts. What do you all think?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_193510_1450049792981_522[/ATTACH]

Basically it is just the regular CCI indicator set to 20 with levels set at 0, -100, 100, -300 and 300. All it would need is for someone to modify it to show colors as indicated when CCI goes above/below 100 and -100 with grey from 100 to -100 area as shown.

mntiwana:

Hi goldcourse,

plz open your indi mq4 in editor same as when you do compile mq4 files for ex4 file,and see inside the code at top,it looks like in the picture attached,

Hi mntiwana,

Thank you very much for the info.

Looks like I only got the decompiled version in my collection.

I've no idea where or how to get the original source code.

Hope mrtools or some kind members can help me.

Thanks again.

Example of what it would look like on the H1 chart.

Files:

Hi goldcourse,

from the name this indi looks like commercial and repainting ,i don't know exact......better to forget it and look for any other that suits to your strategy, here in TSD you can have all and every kind indies reliable, trust able and best compromising in my poor knowledge,just needs alter down your course level from gold to iron,lol,i means start from basic, with a lot of excuses,plz don't mind.

mntiwana:
Hi goldcourse, from the name this indi looks like commercial and repainting ,i don't know exact......better to forget it and look for any other that suits to your strategy, here in TSD you can have all and every kind indies reliable, trust able and best compromising in my poor knowledge,just needs alter down your course level from gold to iron,lol,i means start from basic, with a lot of excuses,plz don't mind.

mntiwana,

This indicator works very fine right now with my method.

The other ccy strength meters doesn't show the strength values like this one .

Looks like got to do it like I'm doing now .... staring and waiting

Thanks again.

This is not a currently available indicator. That is why I was hoping someone would create it.

Boxes were created using the rectangle indicator and colored.

rcbarlow:
Boxes were created using the rectangle indicator and colored.

Yes, but what are the math rules that can be used by the code to produce that result?

Reason: