Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1270

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Mimicri20z:
Dear Mladen, MrTools,

could you kindly add a buy sell alert to this indicator, and alertsoncurrent false?

I am not sure if this inidcator is really useful or if it will repaint, but it would be great to have an alert for testing.

I dont find the Code section where to put alert.

Thank you very much,

Mike

Mike, on that indicator it has a setting of MoveShift = 12 then in the ma call it uses -MoveShift which can make it repaint.

lapigna
lapigna  
mrtools:

Hi Lapigna, on this version if you set ColorOnSignalCross = false, then you will get the lines on slope change, otherwise the line will be on macd/signal line cross.

macd_nrp_mtf__alerts__lines_2_1.mq4

Hi mrtools, many thanks for your fantastic job. I will try starting tomorrow.

vincent
vincent  
mrtools:
Hello Goldcourse. would need the original source code, the version posted is a decompiled version.

Hi mrtools,

Firstly, thank you for responding to my request.

Secondly, sorry I didn't know its a decompiled version.

Now I'm posting again the same indicator from my collection but I'm not sure it's with the original source code.

If it's still not, I hope you or others can help me to find the original source code.

Thanking you in advance for your kind assistance.

mntiwana
mntiwana  
goldcourse:

Hi mrtools,

Firstly, thank you for responding to my request.

Secondly, sorry I didn't know its a decompiled version.

Now I'm posting again the same indicator from my collection but I'm not sure it's with the original source code.

If it's still not, I hope you or others can help me to find the original source code.

Thanking you in advance for your kind assistance.

Hi goldcourse,

plz open your indi mq4 in editor same as when you do compile mq4 files for ex4 file,and see inside the code at top,it looks like in the picture attached,

Files:
rcbarlow
rcbarlow  

I have an idea for a new indicator if anyone is interested in programming it. I think it would be profitable on the H1 and H4 charts. What do you all think?

rcbarlow
rcbarlow  

I have an idea for a new indicator if anyone is interested in programming it. I think it would be profitable on the H1 and H4 charts. What do you all think?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_193510_1450049792981_522[/ATTACH]

rcbarlow
rcbarlow  

Basically it is just the regular CCI indicator set to 20 with levels set at 0, -100, 100, -300 and 300. All it would need is for someone to modify it to show colors as indicated when CCI goes above/below 100 and -100 with grey from 100 to -100 area as shown.

vincent
vincent  
mntiwana:

Hi goldcourse,

plz open your indi mq4 in editor same as when you do compile mq4 files for ex4 file,and see inside the code at top,it looks like in the picture attached,

Hi mntiwana,

Thank you very much for the info.

Looks like I only got the decompiled version in my collection.

I've no idea where or how to get the original source code.

Hope mrtools or some kind members can help me.

Thanks again.

rcbarlow
rcbarlow  

Example of what it would look like on the H1 chart.

Files:
mntiwana
mntiwana  

Hi goldcourse,

from the name this indi looks like commercial and repainting ,i don't know exact......better to forget it and look for any other that suits to your strategy, here in TSD you can have all and every kind indies reliable, trust able and best compromising in my poor knowledge,just needs alter down your course level from gold to iron,lol,i means start from basic, with a lot of excuses,plz don't mind.