Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1265

ruckser:
Thanks for reply Mladen, i even thought was ZizZag but why if you try to attach both indicator the ZigZag and Reversal one. the arrows do not appear on all area when ZigZag change direction?

From what I see, with same parameters the arrows are at exactly the same places where zigzag changes direction

As of the rest : no idea how the "reversal" works, but from the comparison it is clear that it is a zigzag. The rest (is it shows arrows or if the arrows do not appear sometimes) is less interesting and frankly, I would not waste time with something that us clearly a poor disguise of a zigzag indicator

mladen:

From what I see, with same parameters the arrows are at exactly the same places where zigzag changes direction

As of the rest : no idea how the "reversal" works, but from the comparison it is clear that it is a zigzag. The rest (is it shows arrows or if the arrows do not appear sometimes) is less interesting and frankly, I would not waste time with something that us clearly a poor disguise of a zigzag indicator

I have found it, if you will not mind, can you add for me alert option so it can alert me when an arrow appear? or if you have a version that do that it will be grateful ?

Files:

ruckser:
I have found it, if you will not mind, can you add for me alert option so it can alert me when an arrow appear? or if you have a version that do that it will be grateful ?

ruckser

Just one question : did you use zigzag indicators in real time? Do you know how they behave in run-time?

mladen:

ruckser

Just one question : did you use zigzag indicators in real time? Do you know how they behave in run-time?

Yes Mlladen i know and understand how it works it repaints so much i did note that, so will it be possible to get the alert version?

ruckser:
Yes Mlladen i know and understand how it works it repaints so much i did note that, so will it be possible to get the alert version?

ruckser

You can find a couple of zigzag indicators with alerts at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172952

mladen:

ruckser

You can find a couple of zigzag indicators with alerts at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172952

Thanks much sir.

Mladen sorry to bother you, but could you add arrow alerts to the level 3 bands of this indicator? Please...

Atr fibo bands.mq4

Atr fibo bands.ex4

Files:

PedroGouveia:

Mladen sorry to bother you, but could you add arrow alerts to the level 3 bands of this indicator? Please...

Atr fibo bands.mq4

Atr fibo bands.ex4

PedroGouveia, for the arrow alerts are you looking for a reversal arrow on the far outer bands, would this be the lebel 3 bands?

Exactly MrTools. I use the far outer bands (level 3) to get reversals in high volatility market conditions and I use the red bands(level 2) to get reversals in low volatility... So if you could add reversal arrow alerts for these bands I'll be very grateful

mrtools:
PedroGouveia, for the arrow alerts are you looking for a reversal arrow on the far outer bands, would this be the lebel 3 bands?

Exactly MrTools. I use the far outer bands (level 3) to get reversals in high volatility market conditions and I use the red bands(level 2) to get reversals in low volatility... So if you could add reversal arrow alerts for these bands I'll be very grateful

Reason: