Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 869

Mr M

Mr T

I downloaded the indy but for some reason the option for the arrows is not working

can you check

Thanks

rkhan1:
Mr M

Mr T

I downloaded the indy but for some reason the option for the arrows is not working

can you check

Thanks

rkhan1

This is what I get when I attach it to the chart :

Files:
tdi.gif  74 kb

Mr M

your right , but when you put false to arrows option , the arrows stay on the chart ,can we turn off the arrows . Time frame is set to 1440

Thanks

Files:
usdcadh4.png  40 kb

rkhan1:
Mr M

your right , but when you put false to arrows option , the arrows stay on the chart ,can we turn off the arrows . Time frame is set to 1440

Thanks

That is due to the way how the default arrowsVisible parameter is set in the code. Change it to false (now default value in the code is true) and it will work OK then

Mr M

Sorry for not being clear ,

ok 1st chart the default value is "Current time frame" the arrows are false and nothing on chart ( that's good )

now the 2nd chart the default value is "1440" the arrows are false but the arrows stay on ( not good )

how to leave the arrow off always , or maybe this indicators code is wrong .

Is it possible if you turn this indy MTF

Thanks again

Files:

rkhan1:
Mr M

Sorry for not being clear ,

ok 1st chart the default value is "Current time frame" the arrows are false and nothing on chart ( that's good )

now the 2nd chart the default value is "1440" the arrows are false but the arrows stay on ( not good )

how to leave the arrow off always , or maybe this indicators code is wrong .

Is it possible if you turn this indy MTF

Thanks again

Rkhan1, in this version the arrows are working correctly. Sorry for the problems.

Mr T

Thanks for your help, but for some reason my mt4 locked up

can we try to MTF this indy

Thanks again

Files:
tdi_rt.mq4  9 kb

rkhan1:
Mr T

Thanks for your help, but for some reason my mt4 locked up

can we try to MTF this indy

Thanks again

rkhan1

tested the last version made by mrtools, and all works OK

mrTools,

I have got two questions to the PA Bars and Chanel mtf Indicator from a post of mrTools at the Synergy Trading system thread.

1) Is there an mtf Indicator that only calculates and plots the Channel.

2) It may be the purpose of this Indicator to plot one Candle of the next higher TF in mtf mode. I thought it might be possible just to overlay the trend color of the higher TF on the candles of the current TF to visualize the trend. Could you please do that?

Daily candles on 4H chart in mtf mode.

Files:
eurusdh4_1.png  58 kb

mrTools, please ignore my first question. I understand it's just mtf MA with high/low setting.

Reason: