Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1262

Barry
Barry  

Dear Mladen

since the colored bars refer to the performance of the candle, I'd get a signal when this bar is actually highlights. The audio signal I need because I work on many instruments and would definitely convenient to have the signal when a bar is highlighted. In fact in the attached picture, I drew the lines exactly when there are these bars. I am aware that the candle can change even when it generates a signal (of course) but to me it's okay, I need as an indication. I am interested only in bars highlighted in blue (positive candle top to 50 points RSI) and bars highlighted in red (negative candle RSI less than 50 points). The signal should alert only to the first bar.

Barons1

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Barons1:
Dear Mladen

since the colored bars refer to the performance of the candle, I'd get a signal when this bar is actually highlights. The audio signal I need because I work on many instruments and would definitely convenient to have the signal when a bar is highlighted. In fact in the attached picture, I drew the lines exactly when there are these bars. I am aware that the candle can change even when it generates a signal (of course) but to me it's okay, I need as an indication. I am interested only in bars highlighted in blue (positive candle top to 50 points RSI) and bars highlighted in red (negative candle RSI less than 50 points). The signal should alert only to the first bar.

Barons1

Barons1

I am afraid that I do not understand

From the picture there is an RSI that changes colors on the slope. Would toy mind explaining a bit more what does the " the performance of the candle" mean exactly?

Ricardo
Ricardo  
mladen:
Did it alert you for the current chart symbol or for some other symbol?

Here is the example of the error....and I really don't have idea what is wrong, the same HA Smoothed V1, is also coded in the Double HAS EA nmc, and if you recall I was testing the Double HAS EA nmc... regarding you the issue of the closing of orders without a reason.....so now is on the HAS PANEL......

if instead of using the HAS v1, maybe with Heiken ashi MA? o the heiken ashi smoothed (6,2-2.3)?

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ripefx:

Here is the example of the error....and I really don't have idea what is wrong, the same HA Smoothed V1, is also coded in the Double HAS EA nmc, and if you recall I was testing the Double HAS EA nmc... regarding you the issue of the closing of orders without a reason.....so now is on the HAS PANEL......

if instead of using the HAS v1, maybe with Heiken ashi MA? o the heiken ashi smoothed (6,2-2.3)?

ripefx

The alert is saying that 15 minute, 15 minute (again) and 60 minute has are aligned (you have 15 minutes twice)

What are the parameters of the indicator?

Ricardo
Ricardo  
mladen:

ripefx

The alert is saying that 15 minute, 15 minute (again) and 60 minute has are aligned (you have 15 minutes twice)

What are the parameters of the indicator?

15 min TF with period 5 and method 1

15 min TF 21 method 1

60 min TF 21 method 1

Barry
Barry  

Mladen,

I'm sorry if I did not understand. I try to explain. With "performance of the candle", I mean that the bars highlighted (you mean slope?), Change color if and only if a candle went from negative or positive within a RSI with more or less than 50 points. Example: If in the case of an RSI with 30 points (and therefore negative), the candle is negative, then the bar will be highlighted (in my case I added the red), if it is positive, it will be not highlighted (in my case white) . Same thing when RSI is above 50 points, if the candle is positive will be highlighted (in my case blue) and if negative, will not be shown (in my case white). I would like to receive an audio signal when a bar is highlighted in red or blue. I honestly do not know if it says slope, to identify these moments but if so, I would like to receive the signal when there are slope.

Thanks for your patience!

Greetings

Barons1

Angy
Angy  

Hi Mrtools and/or Mladen,

Can you please take a look at this indicator (dont know if it's decompiled)

It has alerts, but when I put it on 2 or more different charts (EURUSD GBPUSD for example) it does not give audio signals anymore.

I know it repaints sometimes, but I still use it for an early setup alert for my other indicators.

Thanx

andrich
andrich  

Hi Mladen,

could you add the alert for the reverse signal as well? When the first darker bar shows up after the brighter ones. If we could get the possibility to switch off one or the other that would be great.

ucs_oscillator_-_general_amp_alerts.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Angy:

It has alerts, but when I put it on 2 or more different charts (EURUSD GBPUSD for example) it does not give audio signals anymore.

I know it repaints sometimes, but I still use it for an early setup alert for my other indicators.

Thanx

Angy

That is a decompiled code, but as I see it is a decompiled code of some thing that either mrtools or me made. Will check which indicator could that be and if I find it will post the correct version (since the alerting mode should not prevent other indicator to alert too)

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Angy:

Thanx

Hi Angy, think it might be something like this, but not 100% sure.

rsi_ma_mtf_alerts__arrows_2.mq4