Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1268

William Snyder
William Snyder  
TraderWill:
Would please add arrows and alerts to this indicator when it crosses the 50 line. Thank you Timing.mq4

TraderWill, from what i can tell the indicator looks like a decompiled rsx indicator, there are a lot of rsx's here in the forum with various types of alerts.

Angy
Angy  

Hello again, MrTools and Mladen,

could you add an alert on the afl winner on change of color (with alerts on current).

Thank you

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Angy:
Hello again, MrTools and Mladen,

could you add an alert on the afl winner on change of color (with alerts on current).

Thank you

Angy

Use this one : afl_winner_averages_amp_alerts.mq4

Set the average to 5 and average type to lwma and then they are going to be the same. Other than that, in this version toy have 20 types of possible averages and it solves some problems that the original has (see the comparison - upper id the original, lower is this one)

Angy
Angy  
mladen:

Angy

Use this one : afl_winner_averages_amp_alerts.mq4

Set the average to 5 and average type to lwma and then they are going to be the same. Other than that, in this version toy have 20 types of possible averages and it solves some problems that the original has (see the comparison - upper id the original, lower is this one)

Super!

Thanx

lobito
lobito  

Hi mladen,

Can a sound sound alert be added when arrows show up?

Ricardo
Ricardo  
mladen:

ripefx

I believe that the author did not want to include the "none" in the alerts simply because then it would alert something all the time

That's the idea, have the alert when it goes to "None", so if you are in a trade you get out, and if it's used in 1 hr and above there would not be too much alerts afterall...

like set the dashboard to D1 10,1---4Hr 14,1 and 1Hr 10,1

Maybe the author wanted to manage the exit in a different way,

Please Mladen...

3 HAS MTF ALIGNMENT SR2.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Lobito:
Hi mladen,

Can a sound sound alert be added when arrows show up?

Lobito

That is a simple zigzag made to show arrows. Use any zigzag that has alerts

liz merrill
liz merrill  

Could someone help me. I would like to convert the attached indicator to a tradestation eld. Could someone, like MLaden, I hope convert it, PLEASE.

THANKS,

LIZ

Files:
ufxt.mq4 4 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
lizmerrill:
Could someone help me. I would like to convert the attached indicator to a tradestation eld. Could someone, like MLaden, I hope convert it, PLEASE.

THANKS,

LIZ

lizmerrill

Can you post original (non-decompiled) mq4 file so that someone can see what can be done with it?

lapigna
lapigna  

Hi coders, this indicator StrategyIndi_1_0.mq4 has a sound and a pop up alert. Is it possible to add email alert?

Thanks in advance.

Files: