Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1259

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Lobito:

Hi mladen,

Can we have these lines when it exists obosn?

Many thanks

Lobito, not sure how you mean, because it has lines entering and exiting obos zones.

lobito
lobito  
mrtools:
Lobito, not sure how you mean, because it has lines entering and exiting obos zones.

Hi,

At the moment the lines come when crossing OB from below and OS from above (ex - 80/20).

Can we have then as well when crossing back 80 from above going downward and 20 from below going upward?

Thanks

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Lobito:

Hi,

At the moment the lines come when crossing OB from below and OS from above (ex - 80/20).

Can we have then as well when crossing back 80 from above going downward and 20 from below going upward?

Thanks

Hi Lobito, I have these.

stochastic_obos_lines_alerts_2.mq4

Kiwinofly
Kiwinofly  

Hi Mr Tool s I through I had added it but here it is thank you

William Snyder
William Snyder  
condor599776:
Hi Mr Tool s I through I had added it but here it is thank you

Condor599776, found the AlaskanPipassassinMod in my files it is a badly repainting version of silvertrend and it repaints at least the amout of bars equal to your SSP setting, so would recommend to stay away from that indicator in any form.

Kiwinofly
Kiwinofly  

Thank you Mr Tools Ok on your comments the one you had is it the same as posted above with Mod it just that I have look for the repainting on M1 and dint seen to be that bad and are currently trying it in the simulator on H4 chart, but you know a lot more that me about indicators. What I am using is the other indicator posted 12580 with one other indicator and when I get the three arrows from the three indicators within in 5 candles then its a go signal. Thank you for your much valued information and any indicator that may give similar information would be gratefully received thank you

engula
engula  
mrtools:

Hi Lobito, I have these.

mrtools, what are the horizontal lines on your chart?

William Snyder
William Snyder  

They're Murrey math lines

lobito
lobito  
mrtools:

Hi Lobito, I have these.

mrtools,

Great....that was what I was looking for.

Many thanks

spacejockey
spacejockey  
mntiwana:

Hi pilot9

look at this MLADENs ver included WPR too,may be it help you.

rsi_sto_wpr__obos_zone3c.mq4

Hi mntiwana

which indi do you use,I mean the Dot.

Regards.