Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1432

Mladen

Would it be possible to fix the alert issue with this indicator. Can it be made only one alert on one signal? Thank you very much for your time and help. Much appreciated.

Thanks,

Sandeep 

HLOfPreviousWkMthly This Is a Excellent German made MT4 indicator of 1)EverythingFalse=Previous Week 2)Monaltlich True=Previous Month 3)Jaehrich True=Previous Year 4)Stuendlich True= Previous Hourly.  There's an alert that sounds everytime there's a Breach Of The High,MidPoint, and Low Of Previous Traders TimeFrame choice.  If Possible can someone add Previous D1 TF & Previous H4 TF Lines.  And I notice even though you change Timeframes on charts It still gives you an alert even though The Previous High MidPoint, or Low, was already hit.  Hopefully that could be clean up.  Insights will be higly appreciated.

Please, it is difficult to find a simple indicator for actual mt4 here with no special name.

Please post a MA (colored on direction change) with customizable cross over alert (smoothed sma to lwma).

The posted indicator I found near page 500 shows no line and pop up alert is not changeable.

friend4you:

Please, it is difficult to find a simple indicator for actual mt4 here with no special name.

Please post a MA (colored on direction change) with customizable cross over alert (smoothed sma to lwma).

The posted indicator I found near page 500 shows no line and pop up alert is not changeable.

That indicator repaints

Use correctly code ma crosses indicators with alerts (like any of the attached, for example)

hi guys,

i found the indicator attached in this forum.

May you add alert sound with tf on the message on it please ?

Furthermore, May you watch file because alarm arrow appear on the chart even if i choose false

thank you.

Please add alerts when indicator close above line "0.2500" and below line "-0.2500"

Files:

Thank you, mladen. They work.

What does nmc mean?

friend4you:

Thank you, mladen. They work.

What does nmc mean?

"new metatrader (4) compatible"

DRADIS33:

hi guys,

i found the indicator attached in this forum.

May you add alert sound with tf on the message on it please ?

Furthermore, May you watch file because alarm arrow appear on the chart even if i choose false

thank you.

Here is a version that alerts at the same places when arrows are drawn on the chart

mladen:

Here is a version that alerts at the same places when arrows are drawn on the chart

hi mladen

it's great thank you :)

Reason: