Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1266

PedroGouveia
PedroGouveia  

Mladen sorry to bother you, but could you add arrow alerts to the level 3 bands of this indicator? Please...

Atr fibo bands.mq4

Atr fibo bands.ex4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
PedroGouveia:

Mladen sorry to bother you, but could you add arrow alerts to the level 3 bands of this indicator? Please...

Atr fibo bands.mq4

Atr fibo bands.ex4

PedroGouveia, for the arrow alerts are you looking for a reversal arrow on the far outer bands, would this be the lebel 3 bands?

PedroGouveia
PedroGouveia  

Exactly MrTools. I use the far outer bands (level 3) to get reversals in high volatility market conditions and I use the red bands(level 2) to get reversals in low volatility... So if you could add reversal arrow alerts for these bands I'll be very grateful

PedroGouveia
PedroGouveia  
mrtools:
PedroGouveia, for the arrow alerts are you looking for a reversal arrow on the far outer bands, would this be the lebel 3 bands?

Exactly MrTools. I use the far outer bands (level 3) to get reversals in high volatility market conditions and I use the red bands(level 2) to get reversals in low volatility... So if you could add reversal arrow alerts for these bands I'll be very grateful

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Added options for level 2 and level 3 cross arrows and alerts.

atr_fibo_bands_alerts__arrows.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
PedroGouveia:

PedroGouveia, added on e more option for either high/low price crossing level2/3 bands or the close price.

atr_fibo_bands_alerts__arrows_2.mq4

PedroGouveia
PedroGouveia  
mrtools:

PedroGouveia, added on e more option for either high/low price crossing level2/3 bands or the close price.

atr_fibo_bands_alerts__arrows_2.mq4

Awesome! Thank you very much MrTools!

duluem
duluem  

Hi MrTools and Mladen,

Several months ago, you sent me an indicator, Nik_PSAR_2B. It is a PSARS multi-timeframe indicator. I seem to have lost track of it and it is a very useful software. Can you kindly resend it please?

In addition, kindly send me a similar PSARS MTF indicator, but one which can alert when 5 TFs are aligned. Nik_PSAR_2B can align upto 4 time frames. Thanks very much in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
dulue:
Hi MrTools and Mladen,

Several months ago, you sent me an indicator, Nik_PSAR_2B. It is a PSARS multi-timeframe indicator. I seem to have lost track of it and it is a very useful software. Can you kindly resend it please?

In addition, kindly send me a similar PSARS MTF indicator, but one which can alert when 5 TFs are aligned. Nik_PSAR_2B can align upto 4 time frames. Thanks very much in advance.

dulue

Check if this is the one you are looking for : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184168

liz merrill
liz merrill  

Re this statement from an indicator:

if (soundAlerts) Alert("Long trade at " + Symbol() + "! Stop Loss at " + ld_16);

how do I change this statement to short the last price like this:if (soundAlerts) Alert("Long trade at LASTPRICE " + Symbol() + "! Stop Loss at " + ld_16);

how do I rewrite this statement to show lastprice, so that whenever a signal occurs, and the alert is printed it will show "long trade at LAST + Symbol etc?