Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1086

Jason2005
Jason2005  
mladen:
Jason2005

Please check what are the values of the trend strength indicator

For EURUSD, for example, it will go over value of 1 (one) only on monthly chart. You can not compare the values of trend strength and the values of RSI (levels) - they are incomparable

Ok thanks. It's just that when you superimpose both they match. Thanks anyway.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jason2005:

When you superimpose, then metatrader adjusts the pixels height of each other - but pixels height does not mean anything for either of the indicators and can not be used for anything from the indicators code(s). You can not combine indicators that way. Check the values of each indicator in a separate window and you shall see what do I mean immediately

Jason2005
Jason2005  
mladen:
When you superimpose, then metatrader adjusts the pixels height of each other - but pixels height does not mean anything for either of the indicators and can not be used for anything from the indicators code(s). You can not combine indicators that way. Check the values of each indicator in a separate window and you shall see what do I mean immediately

Thanks for your very clear explanation.

morro
morro  
Jason2005:

Bad idea to superimpose indicators that are not in the same range

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
Nobody ignored your request

The indicator that you posted at this thread was moved where it belongs and was made : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page260

PS: after all these years (and those were years when you were helped a great number of times), that you come and post something like that here knowing exactly what is done, was the last thing I was expecting. And now, please read your post again (and again) and see what did you actually tell in that post. Thank you. Thank you very, very much for ignoring the private message that you were sent and for the enlightening moment

The indicator you posted, does not move the Arrows.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
The indicator you posted, does not move the Arrows.

The indicator I posted

Gap set to 0.5 :

Gap set to 2.5 :

please, next time, check it first before posting about it

happy trading

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Upgraded version of XO (the version with candles, alerts, arrows, multi time frame ...) - shorter code and somewhat optimized : xo_-_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc_2.1.mq4

kramachandran59
kramachandran59  

Hi mladen and mrtools,

I am interested in an indicator that shows the following on all timeframes. The indicator should indicate the wicks as a zone ( box ), for the upper zone from the top of the open to the high of the day and for the lower zone from the close of the candle to the low of the candle for the daily candle. Is such an indicator available ? If not could you please modify the indicator that I have to show the zones. If an indicator already exists you may please provide me the link to the same.

Thanks and Warm Regards

William Snyder
William Snyder  
kramachandran59:
Hi mladen and mrtools,

I am interested in an indicator that shows the following on all timeframes. The indicator should indicate the wicks as a zone ( box ), for the upper zone from the top of the open to the high of the day and for the lower zone from the close of the candle to the low of the candle for the daily candle. Is such an indicator available ? If not could you please modify the indicator that I have to show the zones. If an indicator already exists you may please provide me the link to the same.

Thanks and Warm Regards

Hi Kramachandran59, something like this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page414 ??

kramachandran59
kramachandran59  

[CHARGE][/CHARGE]

mrtools:
Hi Kramachandran59, something like this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page414 ??

Hi mrtools,

I tried the link and the indicator mentioned by you. I think I did not communicate effectively what I desire.

I desire to have an indicator that shows the previous days wicks as two zones.

The zones would exclude the body of the candle. So the upper zone would consist of the open price and the high of the day and the lower zone would consist of the close price and the low of the day. This should be based on the daily candle. The zones should be visible on all time frames. In the attachment I have marked the upper and lower zones (of the previous day )on a daily timeframe. when I switch the time frames the zones should be visible on all timeframes. It would be more helpful if the prices of the zones can also be indicated.

I hope I have been able to communicate my request effectively without any ambiguity to enable you to guide me properly.

Is such an indicator already available or is it possible to modify the indicator that I have attached to my earlier post.

Thanks for always being helpful to take time out to help laymen like me. Warm Regards

Files: