Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1086

mladen:
Nobody ignored your request

The indicator that you posted at this thread was moved where it belongs and was made : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page260

PS: after all these years (and those were years when you were helped a great number of times), that you come and post something like that here knowing exactly what is done, was the last thing I was expecting. And now, please read your post again (and again) and see what did you actually tell in that post. Thank you. Thank you very, very much for ignoring the private message that you were sent and for the enlightening moment

The indicator you posted, does not move the Arrows.

ValeoFX:
The indicator you posted, does not move the Arrows.

The indicator I posted

Gap set to 0.5 :

Gap set to 2.5 :

please, next time, check it first before posting about it

happy trading

Files:

Upgraded version of XO (the version with candles, alerts, arrows, multi time frame ...) - shorter code and somewhat optimized : xo_-_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc_2.1.mq4

Files:

Hi mladen and mrtools,

I am interested in an indicator that shows the following on all timeframes. The indicator should indicate the wicks as a zone ( box ), for the upper zone from the top of the open to the high of the day and for the lower zone from the close of the candle to the low of the candle for the daily candle. Is such an indicator available ? If not could you please modify the indicator that I have to show the zones. If an indicator already exists you may please provide me the link to the same.

Thanks and Warm Regards

kramachandran59:
Hi mladen and mrtools,

I am interested in an indicator that shows the following on all timeframes. The indicator should indicate the wicks as a zone ( box ), for the upper zone from the top of the open to the high of the day and for the lower zone from the close of the candle to the low of the candle for the daily candle. Is such an indicator available ? If not could you please modify the indicator that I have to show the zones. If an indicator already exists you may please provide me the link to the same.

Thanks and Warm Regards

Hi Kramachandran59, something like this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page414 ??

[CHARGE][/CHARGE]

mrtools:
Hi Kramachandran59, something like this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page414 ??

Hi mrtools,

I tried the link and the indicator mentioned by you. I think I did not communicate effectively what I desire.

I desire to have an indicator that shows the previous days wicks as two zones.

The zones would exclude the body of the candle. So the upper zone would consist of the open price and the high of the day and the lower zone would consist of the close price and the low of the day. This should be based on the daily candle. The zones should be visible on all time frames. In the attachment I have marked the upper and lower zones (of the previous day )on a daily timeframe. when I switch the time frames the zones should be visible on all timeframes. It would be more helpful if the prices of the zones can also be indicated.

I hope I have been able to communicate my request effectively without any ambiguity to enable you to guide me properly.

Is such an indicator already available or is it possible to modify the indicator that I have attached to my earlier post.

Thanks for always being helpful to take time out to help laymen like me. Warm Regards

Files:

o.Lee:
Hi Mladen, Hi Mr. Tools,

Is it possible for you to fix the alert function of this indicator? I don't get an audio or message alert.

Thanks a lot in advance for looking into this!

rsi-3tf_alert_22.mq4

...and then I dedicated my complete Saturday to figure out how if a person with no coding experience can manage to learn at least how to alter an existing code. With partial success. I managed to get an alert every millisecond. Not bad but the best way to drive me insane within the shortest possible time. And while having my morning coffee on Sunday I was bugging Google with lots of search requests. And luck was on my side. For those who would like to give it a try, here's a working version:

rsi-3tf_alert_22_s9.mq4

Files:

o.Lee:
...and then I dedicated my complete Saturday to figure out how if a person with no coding experience can manage to learn at least how to alter an existing code. With partial success. I managed to get an alert every millisecond. Not bad but the best way to drive me insane within the shortest possible time. And while having my morning coffee on Sunday I was bugging Google with lots of search requests. And luck was on my side. For those who would like to give it a try, here's a working version: rsi-3tf_alert_22_s9.mq4

Combining signals from 3 time frames is always a risky job (due to the way how multi time frame must be calculated)

PS: do you have a non-decompiled version of that indicator?

Hi Mladen,

This is all I found and it will do giving me a heads up to look at my chart. Thanks for your reply and for your tremendous support and contributions here at the forum! I can't stress this enough...

mladen:
The indicator I posted

Gap set to 0.5 :

Gap set to 2.5 :

please, next time, check it first before posting about it

happy trading

Mladen, I have to apologise once again - the arrows did change this morning. I can only surmise that it was due to the fact that when I tested the indicator, the markets were closed.

My sincerest apologies.

Reason: