Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1085

William Snyder
William Snyder  
panchito:
hi MLaden and MrTools

Any chance to do with this indicator (laguerre) the same as was done with the Nonlagstoch, I mean the second is a master piece in alerts, I dont even need to check in a pc to know exactly what is happening, the notify just tells me everything, it alerts on slope, oversold and oberbought areas, 50 level and on top of that it tells me if the crossing is up or down, like I said one master piece of yours, so I hope is not asking to much if you could check this laguerre, it has no current true or false and the crossings is just the the up to down, and the down to up, will be awesome to know when is reaching the over_areas, without leaving the beach...

Thank you once again gentlements for all your great jobs on here

laguerrealert.mq4

nonlag_stochastic_nrp_mtfalerts_nmc_-_1.01.mq4

Hi Panchito, this version should tell you when Laquerre entering and leaving overbought/oversold areas either on current bar or closed bar.

Files:
chan123
chan123  

I do not know both are same or not. It has alerts.

Files:
Dan Oakman
Dan Oakman  

Hello mladen,

Is there a way you can make this indicator not repaint itself? Also if you could add the option to alert on current or set that option to false that would be great. Right now the indicator only alerts at close.

ema_cross__ses__bdv8_12_31.mq4

panchovillas
panchovillas  

Thank you so much MrTools, have a great day

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Dan The Great:
Hello mladen,

Is there a way you can make this indicator not repaint itself? Also if you could add the option to alert on current or set that option to false that would be great. Right now the indicator only alerts at close.

ema_cross__ses__bdv8_12_31.mq4

Dan The Great

No. That is a long known ma cross repainter. Use any of the correctly coded moving averages cross indicators (quite a few correctly coded there)

Thaiminator
Thaiminator  

Hi Mladen, Hi Mr. Tools,

Is it possible for you to fix the alert function of this indicator? I don't get an audio or message alert.

Thanks a lot in advance for looking into this!

rsi-3tf_alert_22.mq4

Files:
Jason2005
Jason2005  

Hi Mladen, Mr. Tools

Would it be possible to add RSI alert to this indicator? By that I mean when the indicator passes the RSI oversold or overbought, to get an alert.

Can you do that please? Thanks a lot!

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jason2005:
Hi Mladen, Mr. Tools

Would it be possible to add RSI alert to this indicator? By that I mean when the indicator passes the RSI oversold or overbought, to get an alert.

Can you do that please? Thanks a lot!

Jason2005

That indicator does not use RSI at all and works in completely different range of values from RSI - RSI is bound to 0 to 100 range, while the TrendStrength indicator is an unbound indicator (without known bounds) and the two can not be compared

Jason2005
Jason2005  
mladen:
Jason2005 That indicator does not use RSI at all and works in completely different range of values from RSI - RSI is bound to 0 to 100 range, while the TrendStrength indicator is an unbound indicator (without known bounds) and the two can not be compared

Yes I do know, but can't we have an alert when the TrendStrength indicator passes the RSI overbought or oversold lines chosen by the user.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jason2005:
Yes I do know, but can't we have an alert when the TrendStrength indicator passes the RSI overbought or oversold lines chosen by the user.

Jason2005

Please check what are the values of the trend strength indicator

For EURUSD, for example, it will go over value of 1 (one) only on monthly chart. You can not compare the values of trend strength and the values of RSI (levels) - they are incomparable