Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1084

mladen:
Spainguy74

Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183322

regards

i got it now i got clear understand i am stuck with my file... oh boy.. thank mladen

mladen:
Spainguy74

Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183322

regards

one more thing... i ask you question... do you know any indicators file can same idea on my vsd_signals15.mq4 file...

that is all

beforexguru.mq4Hi mrtools/mladen,

Does alert can be added to his indicator when arrow shows up?

Files:

beco616161:
beforexguru.mq4Hi mrtools/mladen, Does alert can be added to his indicator when arrow shows up?

beco616161

If you have an original (non-decompiled) source code the please post it - so that somebody can see what can be done with the indicator

hi MLaden and MrTools

Any chance to do with this indicator (laguerre) the same as was done with the Nonlagstoch, I mean the second is a master piece in alerts, I dont even need to check in a pc to know exactly what is happening, the notify just tells me everything, it alerts on slope, oversold and oberbought areas, 50 level and on top of that it tells me if the crossing is up or down, like I said one master piece of yours, so I hope is not asking to much if you could check this laguerre, it has no current true or false and the crossings is just the the up to down, and the down to up, will be awesome to know when is reaching the over_areas, without leaving the beach...

Thank you once again gentlements for all your great jobs on here

laguerrealert.mq4

nonlag_stochastic_nrp_mtfalerts_nmc_-_1.01.mq4

stallion777:
Dear Mrtools/Mladen

I need your little help. The trend indicator that i have attached does generate an alert when the line changes color. However, when attached to multiple charts, the generated alert doesnt say the name of the asset where color change has happened. In short, the name of the asset is missing from the alert. Can you please apply your brilliance and make this possible. And also if possible, Can it display arrows when color changes? Highly appreciate it.

Many thanks.

Stallion777, actually that is a Hull Moving Average(HMA) there's one with alerts and arrows here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page563

panchito:
hi MLaden and MrTools

Any chance to do with this indicator (laguerre) the same as was done with the Nonlagstoch, I mean the second is a master piece in alerts, I dont even need to check in a pc to know exactly what is happening, the notify just tells me everything, it alerts on slope, oversold and oberbought areas, 50 level and on top of that it tells me if the crossing is up or down, like I said one master piece of yours, so I hope is not asking to much if you could check this laguerre, it has no current true or false and the crossings is just the the up to down, and the down to up, will be awesome to know when is reaching the over_areas, without leaving the beach...

Thank you once again gentlements for all your great jobs on here

laguerrealert.mq4

nonlag_stochastic_nrp_mtfalerts_nmc_-_1.01.mq4

Hi Panchito, this version should tell you when Laquerre entering and leaving overbought/oversold areas either on current bar or closed bar.

Files:

I do not know both are same or not. It has alerts.

Files:

Hello mladen,

Is there a way you can make this indicator not repaint itself? Also if you could add the option to alert on current or set that option to false that would be great. Right now the indicator only alerts at close.

ema_cross__ses__bdv8_12_31.mq4

Thank you so much MrTools, have a great day

Reason: