Make It No Repaint Please! - page 74

mladen:
Since it is using centered TMA it will repaint/recalculate. It only depends on the code if it will do it "properly" (updating all the bars that need it in runtime) or when the chart is changed (in which case that is really that "classical" repainting)

OK. Thanks for explanation

mladen:

chan123

"un-revers" is the same old solar wind (the usual information about it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650)

For t3ma alarm - test it now (for both arrows) : t3ma_alarm_alert_mod1_1.mq4

mladen,

Is this T3 MA indicator has really have coding error or tricks to made it as perfect?

chan123:

mladen,

Is this T3 MA indicator has really have coding error or tricks to made it as perfect?

chan123

When it is setting a value it is setting the past bar value ( a bit like sidus and similar indicators) and then it looks better on chart than it will be in runtime. It is a trick to make the whole thing look better

mladen:

chan123

When it is setting a value it is setting the past bar value ( a bit like sidus and similar indicators) and then it looks better on chart than it will be in runtime. It is a trick to make the whole thing look better

Thanks for your valuable advice.

mladen:

chan123

Thanks for your valuable advice.

Is it possible to  make this indicator a non repainter?
Thank you.

Debates & Discussions

Make It No Repaint Please!

Somed, 2016.05.26 11:43

Is it possible to  make this indicator a non repainter?
Thank you.

If it is made a non-repainting indicator, it will not look at all as the version you posted. Best advice is to forget about that indicator

mladen:

chan123

Why do they do that?

sebastianK:
Why do they do that?
Various reasons I guess

mladen:

If it is made a non-repainting indicator, it will not look at all as the version you posted. Best advice is to forget about that indicator
Thank you mladen,
The reason I asked to make it non repaint, is exactly because of that .
That indicator is a was made to recreate a complete trading system but the programmer mess up.
I want to add to my trading, and avoid a lot of clutter in my windows.
Reason: