Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1088

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Angy:
Hi Mladen,

I have found this indicator that sais it's been made by you.

It gives alerts on a 1m timeframe, but when I turn it to M5 it gives no signal.

Can you fix this?

I know it repaints but together with other indicators I'm experimenting.

Thanx A lot again

Angy

nez_alert.ex4

Angy

As far as I see that is a modified centered TMA channel, but that version was not made by me (I never make the alerts that way they are made in that indicator)

Without the source I can not check what is done so that you have those issues. Sorry

Alex
Alex  

hi for all anybody can help me add ALERT ot this indicator?

i try signle but not success because generate error when compile

Angy
Angy  

I don't have the source, too bad. The first tab in the options sais your name, guess someone used it.

Thanx

Angy

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Angy:
I don't have the source, too bad. The first tab in the options sais your name, guess someone used it.

Thanx

Angy

Angy

They probably used my code a a basis and the added to it

What you should be aware of is that centered TMA recalculates (repaints), so be careful if you are using it for signals - signals can change for that indicator all the time

Michael
Michael  
binaryvsa:
hi for all anybody can help me add ALERT ot this indicator? i try signle but not success because generate error when compile

mladen/mrtools

Can I support binaryvsa's request for alerts (the normal tsd alerts) to be added to this indicator. It looks very interesting - giving early warning of trend change without repainting.

Thanks for your help here.

Angy
Angy  

Thanx

Angy

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
vavrey:
mladen/mrtools

Can I support binaryvsa's request for alerts (the normal tsd alerts) to be added to this indicator. It looks very interesting - giving early warning of trend change without repainting.

Thanks for your help here.

That indicator needs to be rewritten (the way it is using arrays is wrong - and from my back-test it can cause repainting)

Michael
Michael  
mladen:
That indicator needs to be rewritten (the way it is using arrays is wrong - and from my back-test it can cause repainting)

OK, thanks for your time in looking into this mladen.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
vavrey:
OK, thanks for your time in looking into this mladen.

Here is a correctly coded version (it will never repaint) of that indicator : ma_of_ma_slope_amp_alerts.mq4

PS: arrows are where they should be (the "T3MA-ALARM" was pushing arrows one bar back into the past and that way it looked better than it actually is). Also, changed the name, since that indicator does not have anything to do with T3. Usual set of alerts added as well as options to display or not the line and/or arrows

rawos
rawos  

Hi all this is an indicator for weis wave, it could be possible to make an alert when the counting is under a certain number? Sometimes dosen't remove the lines drawn from the previous high, i don't know if that could be a problem

Files: