suat
suat  

suat
suat  
azorix
azorix  

Suat and Jebanie

Please do not be ungrateful yourselves!

The great PAVA has been very generous with us all since 2009, with his 3907 posts.

At least in 7 instances he brought some useful information, insight or criticism. The rest is akin to what remains on the spanish arenas after the matador leaves.

Be grateful that, being a forex millionaire, he still takes the time to guide our poor souls.

He also tried to code but never got past Da Vinci's

As to what you haven't done to me, sweet (paraphrasing Mnitwana) Pava...yet...you can always try to fight me... or even outwit me.

We could have a duel, but I demand to wear my thinking cap also, and post a Machiavelli look-alike avatar for leverage. Sundown OK for you?

Yours Truly

Azorean Nemesis

P.S. By the way, thank you Suat for your kindness in sharing what you have.

azorix
azorix  

By the way

Azorean means I live in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, in case you need to pick a site for the duel.

pavaka
pavaka  
azorix:
Suat and Jebanie

Please do not be ungrateful yourselves!

The great PAVA has been very generous with us all since 2009, with his 3907 posts.

At least in 7 instances he brought some useful information, insight or criticism. The rest is akin to what remains on the spanish arenas after the matador leaves.

Be grateful that, being a forex millionaire, he still takes the time to guide our poor souls.

He also tried to code but never got past Da Vinci's

As to what you haven't done to me, sweet (paraphrasing Mnitwana) Pava...yet...you can always try to fight me... or even outwit me.

We could have a duel, but I demand to wear my thinking cap also, and post a Machiavelli look-alike avatar for leverage. Sundown OK for you?

Yours Truly

Azorean Nemesis

P.S. By the way, thank you Suat for your kindness in sharing what you have.

...what ever happened to "The mother of genius is simplicity."???

Harles Veide
Harles Veide  

Hi, there! Any luck with my Derivative Oscillator/ MACD indicator request?

Files:
mohammed
mohammed  

Hi Mladen or mrtools

can you please modify Hitman indicator Notifications by e-mail

I ask you how activated if possible Hitman.ex4

I am still waiting to respond

thank you so much

Files:
hitman.ex4 57 kb
pavaka
pavaka  

How can I place 2 Instances of the Indicator attached...so that Arrows from both Instances will be visible?...I changed "ArrowsIdentifier"...but it still does not work...

Boruto
Boruto  
suat:

Ok mr. ungenerous

from me to friends

So THAT is Pava secret tho ?

Thank You Suat for sharing. You are good person

P.S Azorix .... great roust

Have a great day!

Regards

JJBanko

azorix