News Reader Indicator! - page 4

Yes , OR a continuos alert starts 10 min before and ends 10 min after , either will work

:):):)

Will need some time for that (testing is hard when I need real time data and forward testing only)

MiniMe:
Yes , OR a continuos alert starts 10 min before and ends 10 min after , either will work

If it was easy I wouldn't have asked for it , many thanks in advance

Another feature that would be great to have but not necessary , if the alert would only work when the news matches the chart symbol , for example when attaching the indicator to EURUSD chart no news alert should comes from AUD news

mladen:
:):):) Will need some time for that (testing is hard when I need real time data and forward testing only)

Forex-TSD news reader 2 - with alerts

MiniMe

Try out this one (I used this version for the purpose of adding alerts). As far as I tested it it should be OK. It has a time before, time after and you can chose if you wish alerts for chart symbol only or for any symbol. Time before and after are specified in minutes.

PS: it does not alert of the kind of the even comming (in that case there would be multiple alerts in a lot of situations). Also, it work on local (PC) time, so the PC time should be kept updated

MiniMe:
If it was easy I wouldn't have asked for it , many thanks in advance Another feature that would be great to have but not necessary , if the alert would only work when the news matches the chart symbol , for example when attaching the indicator to EURUSD chart no news alert should comes from AUD news

Excellent work Mladen , I can not thank you enough

Mladen,

Is it possible to make the alerts only for high impact news ?

Regards,

Fadi

MiniMe,

Added 3 new options :
alertsOnLowImpact
alertsOnMediumImpact

alertsOnHighImpact

If any of the above is set to true it will alert if that type (impact) of news is in question. To prevent alert on any type just set the value to false

MiniMe:
Mladen,

Is it possible to make the alerts only for high impact news ?

Regards,

Fadi

A version that patches some problems with csv files till the developers of calendar solve the extra spaces issue. This version will work even when those issues are solved (and it works correctly now)

600 Build Compatibility.

mladen:
A version that patches some problems with csv files till the developers of calendar solve the extra spaces issue. This version will work even when those issues are solved (and it works correctly now)

Would it be possible to have this indicator made 600 build compatible.

Raju:
Would it be possible to have this indicator made 600 build compatible.

Missed this post

Here is the Forext TSD news reader that is compatible with the new builds of metatrader 4. It should work OK regardless of the "/portable" switch (it should not matter at all where your data is stored).

PS: in case if someone notices some issues with the way how it is executed, please let me know. It was tested on builds 610, 613 and 614 but with these new metatrader 4 builds one never knows

Reason: