Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1083

pavaka
pavaka  
vavrey:
DCC66 I can confirm that as far as I can determine, this indicator does not repaint.

it does to!...this indicator repaints...if price goes against it's signal...just change the timeframes and go back to original timeframe...the bad signal will disappear...

In another words it is not THE HOLY GRAIL...HoHoHo

rpasupathy
rpasupathy  

Hi Mladen,

Can you please check the popup alert in this Indicator ... Its not working for me ....... Can you please make it work.

Does the Indicator repaint ?

Thanks a lot

Files:
arbalet.mq4 6 kb
omid
omid  
Pava:
that code need to be de-decompiled

what does it mean?

pavaka
pavaka  
Spainguy74:
what does it mean?

you take decompiled indicator and decompile it back to the way it was before it became .ex4...

omid
omid  
Pava:
you take decompiled indicator and decompile it back to the way it was before it became .ex4...

i have ex4... can you help me fix it up for me pls... i dont know how to fix up..

i give you ex4 file

Files:
pavaka
pavaka  
Spainguy74:
i have ex4... can you help me fix it up for me pls... i dont know how to fix up.. i give you ex4 file

sorry...I only work with decompiled files...

omid
omid  
Pava:
sorry...I only work with decompiled files...

i cant beleive that.. i give you for mq4 file.. i though you can fix up code for add new build but you cant help me... how can i fix it up that old code in mp4...

pavaka
pavaka  
Spainguy74:
i cant beleive that.. i give you for mq4 file.. i though you can fix up code for add new build but you cant help me... how can i fix it up that old code in mp4...

mp4, mp3 what's the difference?...music to my ears...let's watch some sci-fi...

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Spainguy74:
i have ex4... can you help me fix it up for me pls... i dont know how to fix up.. i give you ex4 file

Spainguy74

ex4 files can not be changed

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Dan The Great:
If we can not find the mq4 file someone could make an indicator with the same stuff as the 60 second trade indicator with alerts and make it non repainting as well!

Dan The Great

Please check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182074

All that needs to be known about the "sixty seconds" indicator can be found there