Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1083

Pava:
you take decompiled indicator and decompile it back to the way it was before it became .ex4...

i have ex4... can you help me fix it up for me pls... i dont know how to fix up..

i give you ex4 file

Files:

Spainguy74:
i have ex4... can you help me fix it up for me pls... i dont know how to fix up.. i give you ex4 file

sorry...I only work with decompiled files...

Pava:
sorry...I only work with decompiled files...

i cant beleive that.. i give you for mq4 file.. i though you can fix up code for add new build but you cant help me... how can i fix it up that old code in mp4...

Spainguy74:
i cant beleive that.. i give you for mq4 file.. i though you can fix up code for add new build but you cant help me... how can i fix it up that old code in mp4...

mp4, mp3 what's the difference?...music to my ears...let's watch some sci-fi...

Spainguy74:
i have ex4... can you help me fix it up for me pls... i dont know how to fix up.. i give you ex4 file

Spainguy74

ex4 files can not be changed

Dan The Great:
If we can not find the mq4 file someone could make an indicator with the same stuff as the 60 second trade indicator with alerts and make it non repainting as well!

Dan The Great

Please check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182074

All that needs to be known about the "sixty seconds" indicator can be found there

dear mr mladen,

please can you help me add alert to this indicator at the appearance of the arrow

billwilliams_atz_bo.mq4

Files:

Dear Mrtools/Mladen

I need your little help. The trend indicator that i have attached does generate an alert when the line changes color. However, when attached to multiple charts, the generated alert doesnt say the name of the asset where color change has happened. In short, the name of the asset is missing from the alert. Can you please apply your brilliance and make this possible. And also if possible, Can it display arrows when color changes? Highly appreciate it.

Many thanks.

mladen:
Spainguy74 ex4 files can not be changed

hi mladen

i know you are alway right ex4 file cant be change.. but i have mp4 fiel can change but i put it in file on this but did you get my message page #10820 can you help me fix it up for update about build version about email alert is not work...

pls thank

Spainguy74:
hi mladen

i know you are alway right ex4 file cant be change.. but i have mp4 fiel can change but i put it in file on this but did you get my message page #10820 can you help me fix it up for update about build version about email alert is not work...

pls thank

Spainguy74

Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183322

regards

Reason: