Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1087

Upgraded and shortened WPR with alerts on over bough and over sold levels crosses indicator : wpr_mtf_alerts_nmc.mq4

Files:

kramachandran59:
Hi mladen and mrtools,

I am interested in an indicator that shows the following on all timeframes. The indicator should indicate the wicks as a zone ( box ), for the upper zone from the top of the open to the high of the day and for the lower zone from the close of the candle to the low of the candle for the daily candle. Is such an indicator available ? If not could you please modify the indicator that I have to show the zones. If an indicator already exists you may please provide me the link to the same.

Thanks and Warm Regards

kramachandran59

That indicator is made to work using specifically daily time frame data

mladen:
Upgraded and shortened WPR with alerts on over bough and over sold levels crosses indicator : wpr_mtf_alerts_nmc.mq4

mladen

I have this version with divergence but it does not appear on my MT4 chart. Can you make this compatible with MT4 current build please.

Thank you for your help here.

wpr_mtf_alertsdivergence.mq4

vavrey:
mladen

I have this version with divergence but it does not appear on my MT4 chart. Can you make this compatible with MT4 current build please.

Thank you for your help here.

wpr_mtf_alertsdivergence.mq4

Vavery, made it compatible.

mrtools:
Vavery, made it compatible.

Thank you very much mr tools. -:)

Hi Mladen,

I have found this indicator that sais it's been made by you.

It gives alerts on a 1m timeframe, but when I turn it to M5 it gives no signal.

Can you fix this?

I know it repaints but together with other indicators I'm experimenting.

Thanx A lot again

Angy

nez_alert.ex4

Files:
nez_alert.ex4  23 kb

Angy:
Hi Mladen,

I have found this indicator that sais it's been made by you.

It gives alerts on a 1m timeframe, but when I turn it to M5 it gives no signal.

Can you fix this?

I know it repaints but together with other indicators I'm experimenting.

Thanx A lot again

Angy

nez_alert.ex4

Angy

As far as I see that is a modified centered TMA channel, but that version was not made by me (I never make the alerts that way they are made in that indicator)

Without the source I can not check what is done so that you have those issues. Sorry

hi for all anybody can help me add ALERT ot this indicator?

i try signle but not success because generate error when compile

I don't have the source, too bad. The first tab in the options sais your name, guess someone used it.

Thanx

Angy

Angy:
I don't have the source, too bad. The first tab in the options sais your name, guess someone used it.

Thanx

Angy

Angy

They probably used my code a a basis and the added to it

What you should be aware of is that centered TMA recalculates (repaints), so be careful if you are using it for signals - signals can change for that indicator all the time

Reason: