Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1087

Thaiminator
Thaiminator  
o.Lee:
Hi Mladen, Hi Mr. Tools,

Is it possible for you to fix the alert function of this indicator? I don't get an audio or message alert.

Thanks a lot in advance for looking into this!

rsi-3tf_alert_22.mq4

...and then I dedicated my complete Saturday to figure out how if a person with no coding experience can manage to learn at least how to alter an existing code. With partial success. I managed to get an alert every millisecond. Not bad but the best way to drive me insane within the shortest possible time. And while having my morning coffee on Sunday I was bugging Google with lots of search requests. And luck was on my side. For those who would like to give it a try, here's a working version:

rsi-3tf_alert_22_s9.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
o.Lee:
...and then I dedicated my complete Saturday to figure out how if a person with no coding experience can manage to learn at least how to alter an existing code. With partial success. I managed to get an alert every millisecond. Not bad but the best way to drive me insane within the shortest possible time. And while having my morning coffee on Sunday I was bugging Google with lots of search requests. And luck was on my side. For those who would like to give it a try, here's a working version: rsi-3tf_alert_22_s9.mq4

Combining signals from 3 time frames is always a risky job (due to the way how multi time frame must be calculated)

PS: do you have a non-decompiled version of that indicator?

Thaiminator
Thaiminator  

Hi Mladen,

This is all I found and it will do giving me a heads up to look at my chart. Thanks for your reply and for your tremendous support and contributions here at the forum! I can't stress this enough...

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
The indicator I posted

Gap set to 0.5 :

Gap set to 2.5 :

please, next time, check it first before posting about it

happy trading

Mladen, I have to apologise once again - the arrows did change this morning. I can only surmise that it was due to the fact that when I tested the indicator, the markets were closed.

My sincerest apologies.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Upgraded and shortened WPR with alerts on over bough and over sold levels crosses indicator : wpr_mtf_alerts_nmc.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kramachandran59:
Hi mladen and mrtools,

I am interested in an indicator that shows the following on all timeframes. The indicator should indicate the wicks as a zone ( box ), for the upper zone from the top of the open to the high of the day and for the lower zone from the close of the candle to the low of the candle for the daily candle. Is such an indicator available ? If not could you please modify the indicator that I have to show the zones. If an indicator already exists you may please provide me the link to the same.

Thanks and Warm Regards

kramachandran59

That indicator is made to work using specifically daily time frame data

Michael
Michael  
mladen:
Upgraded and shortened WPR with alerts on over bough and over sold levels crosses indicator : wpr_mtf_alerts_nmc.mq4

mladen

I have this version with divergence but it does not appear on my MT4 chart. Can you make this compatible with MT4 current build please.

Thank you for your help here.

wpr_mtf_alertsdivergence.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
vavrey:
mladen

I have this version with divergence but it does not appear on my MT4 chart. Can you make this compatible with MT4 current build please.

Thank you for your help here.

wpr_mtf_alertsdivergence.mq4

Vavery, made it compatible.

Michael
Michael  
mrtools:
Vavery, made it compatible.

Thank you very much mr tools. -:)

Angy
Angy  

Hi Mladen,

I have found this indicator that sais it's been made by you.

It gives alerts on a 1m timeframe, but when I turn it to M5 it gives no signal.

Can you fix this?

I know it repaints but together with other indicators I'm experimenting.

Thanx A lot again

Angy

nez_alert.ex4

Files:
nez_alert.ex4 23 kb