Make It No Repaint Please! - page 39

darrenlall:
Hello, MLaden And Pava,

I have this indicator i found, and im not sure if its possible to fix it, because it repaints, if it is possible please do look into it. and let me know what is the outcome. Here it is:

xtreme_binary_robot_ultimate_edition.mq4

Best Regards,

Darren Lall

Hello Darren Lall, any chance do you have the original source code, that indicator is decompiled?

darrenlall:
Hello, MLaden And Pava,

I have this indicator i found, and im not sure if its possible to fix it, because it repaints, if it is possible please do look into it. and let me know what is the outcome. Here it is:

Best Regards,

Darren Lall

I will get to work on that code immediately...don't know if Mladen can do the job right...so leave it to me buddy...

stevenpun:
Ok , i attach the indi for 15 min time frame .

You can see the the arrow is print on the second bar when it was confirm the direction .

So if the 4 hour time frame second bar is not going to the same direction it will change the color and no arrow .(Hope i explain correct )

So now you understand ?

thank you very much my friend now i understand what mean plz can you send to me you email om my inbox massage forums

mrtools:
Amgroup, that indicator doesn't repaint either, and for the other indicator if you leave extern string TimeFrame = "Current time frame"; as it is, you will not be using mtf in that indicator.

mr tools in code indicator extern string TimeFrame = "Current time frame"; so you want me leave it or change it ?

LOL......thank you very much Pava, much appreciated, I always have confidence in you man...

Best Regards,

Darren Lall

darrenlall:
Hello, MLaden And Pava,

Best Regards,

Darren Lall

Even though it is a decompiled indicator, from what I see it uses a similar logic as some other repainters (sidus, for example) and if it would be made a non repainting version, the results would be completely different

How much a difference would it be, Would it be completely off? more losses then winners?

Best Regards,

Darren Lall

Pava, Hows that indicator coming along???

darrenlall:
Pava, Hows that indicator coming along???

it's getting ripe...so I don't touch it yet...

darrenlall:
How much a difference would it be, Would it be completely off? more losses then winners?

Best Regards,

Darren Lall

Darren

If you have the original source code (not the decompiled) post that so that it can be checked and altered if needed.

Reason: