Currency heat map - page 9

Linuxser:
I see one BIG difference:

Original

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| Currency heat map.mq4 |

//| mladen |

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+[/php]Tokarus version

[php]//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| Heatmap_RSI.mq4 |

//| Lq_sunshine |

//| https://www.forex-tsd.com |

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

So, if the new code is wrong or wrong made please the original author prestige is save.

And please, do no start a flame war.

i believe even just from ethical standpoint, author of original source should be mentioned at least

author(s) of modification too - he takes all responsibility for functioning of modified code

ps. from this perspective, if somebody tuched the code - it should be noted(mentioned) somevhere (header, credits, notes) - so original author no longer responsible if something go wrong

mladen:
Nice work Tokarus

Forums like TSD are about coding and sharing knowledge and you are doing it. This forum is not about who is the cleverest (things about who is the cleverest always finish in sad endings) , so no one should be afraid to change anything if there is a need (or a demand) for it. And this forum should not be about coming here just in order to get something and to give nothing.

You, and a couple of new members of TSD, are doing exactly what sharing means : learning and giving to others. To all of you in course of posting their work and their knowledge here, thank you.

regards

mladen
Tokarus:
Cool Bananas! (as we say in Africa)

We (neophytes) should try to take some load off you (pro's) so that you can focus on more spectacular stuff.

Keep up good work "Young Man". You always come up with great ideas and your code is very elegant (easier to follow and learn).

Cheers, Kris

that's cool Kris, today Mladen in good mood, but be careful with Mladen's staff - i never even thought of screwing any lines to his indi, but almost got killed anyway

IngvarDagmar:
This one code long time.

Please, upload the picture on the forum next time.

Back on the subject of the Heatmap...

Once again, I have modified Mladen's latest version of the indicator to my chart size and currency pairs requirement.

Cheers, Kris

Files:
heatmap_1.gif  13 kb
heatmap_mtf.mq4  10 kb

Hi Tokarus,

Great stuff (thanks to Mladen as well) do you think you can change that to single currency like USD AUD EUR GBP etc...

So you would have one line of one currency with multiple time frame

Cheers.

pretty interesting staff, close to what you guys doing:

YZCHMC_V1 ????????? ?????????? ???????? - MQL4 Code Base group currencies move

_https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8521

_http://forum.mql4.com/ru/16164

"watching same picture every morning for a long time, rarely fail..."

fxbs:
pretty interesting staff, close to what you guys doing:

YZCHMC_V1 ????????? ?????????? ???????? - MQL4 Code Base group currencies move

_https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8521

_http://forum.mql4.com/ru/16164

"watching same picture every morning for a long time, rarely fail..."

thnx a lot fxbs for the link...very nice indicator there...if someone can reduce the number of currency (look like too many..hehe) & replace it with some yen crosses pair it would be nice.

btw, thnx again.

Currency heat map

mladen:
CP6 directed me to a site with something like this on their web page, and asked if it can be made as indicator. Well, here it is (changed their approach ) PS : if you, by chance, get a display like on the lower displayed indicator, download and install the MS LineDraw font in the attachment and check "UseMSLineDraw" to true

Hi Mladen,

1. how do i put all H4,D1,W1, and MN on one chart?

2. how do i shrink to minimum size that it only takes small portion of chart and can be put it in the corner.

thanks.

It might be time for me to say something too:

A couple of facts :

1. I could not care less of what the renaming one is doing or trying to do anymore. To hell, I was even trying to help him when I thought that he really is trying to code. When it turned out that his intentions had nothing to do with coding, I reacted and I did not change my opinion since : tro is a thief
  2. As a continuation : the renaming one would not be able to write a single meaningful line of code without forums like TSD (just see the way he "codes" arrays : anybody with coding experience longer than a couple of months will laugh his pants of when looking at that "coding") So please, do not try to prove (or disapprove) that tro knows or does not know to code : he does not, and he can blab as much as he likes, nothing is going to change that fact. As a matter of fact, his "progression" simply shows that he is just making what he lays his hands on, worse not better, so his "learning curve" has the unique downwards slope (simply read his code and what he adds as his code is screaming "bad, bad, bad...")
  3. If you noticed in a lot of posts of mine I refer to the renaming one as to he/she. It is not a joke of mine but a statement from tro that "tro is a lady". I have no intention to argue with anybody that one day claims to be a male and other day claims to be a female. Among other things (the famous "everybody is against me" statement) that is the thing that he should seriously take into consideration and go to some good doctor. Otherwise he risks a complete "personality meltdown" (I am not a doctor, but in my opinion that is his/her problem)

That is all

No intention any more to dispute about the renaming one any more : I can dispute about coding with a coder, human matters with humans, and neither of those I can not dispute with a thing. When you see a thing by the road, you do not step into it. It stinks. Same as the methods that are trying to show that he is worth something: stinks.

exactly, f.... this .... and let's not trush this thread, beck to work - just a stray idea - to present data like this (last few bars or dots but "4color macd "- like...

(example drown by hand, pict from here:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178472/page2) ... could be 5dots high - 5up, 5down. 10 between rows

may be i saw it somewhere and don't remember where or somebody allready done itbut anyway...

Files:
mp5_su.jpg  20 kb
Reason: