Password to stop trading. Mt4

Hi
I'm looking for some sort of program to setup external password for mt4 after for example -2% drawdown or 4 continuosly STOP LOSS. So when. Is activated you cannot play on mt4 untill you type password. 

gronki:
Hi
I'm looking for some sort of program to setup external password for mt4 after for example -2% drawdown or 4 continuosly STOP LOSS. So when. Is activated you cannot play on mt4 untill you type password. 

I don't know if that is possible, but you can find out if you post your request in the Freelance section.

What if you created a Global Variable that you cleared the value of when your conditions are met, and you had to retype the password in the Global Variable to continue? Global Variable values have to be numeric, so the password would have to be numeric like a pin code, but this is the simplest method readily available that I can think of.

CLEAR PASSWORD:

if (drawDown <= 0.02 || consecutiveSL >= 4) {
   GlobalVariableSet("Password", 0);
}

CHECK PASSWORD:

if (GlobalVariableGet("Password") == password) {
   //TRADE
}

SET PASSWORD ON INITIALIZATION:

GlobalVariableSet("Password", password);

To type the password again you can access the Global Variable list by hitting F3 on your keyboard and double clicking the value column, in case you don't know.

Reason: