Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 995

handy148:
Thanks mladen but don't recognise that indi - I tried google but didn't find anything.

Try this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download High low median mtf nmc.mq4

Set the HighLowPeriod to 1 and use any time frame you want to see the high and low for

Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

would you please convert this to an MTF

Thank you

could someone fix this indicator that doesn't show arrow on the candle before when the new candle opens, i want that it shows arrow on the same candle when it crosses line 50

Files:

亲爱的姆拉登先生和先生工具

请你转换成一个mtf

Files:

eightball:
Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

would you please convert this to an MTF

Thank you

Eightball, need indicator "2line_macd" to verify if the mtf is working.

split15:
could someone fix this indicator that doesn't show arrow on the candle before when the new candle opens, i want that it shows arrow on the same candle when it crosses line 50

Split15, need the indicator, !!!!DoubleCCI-With_SMAv79.21, so i can test it out.

wjx:
亲爱的姆拉登先生和先生工具 请你转换成一个mtf

Hi Wjx, hopefully I understood, made it mtf and switched the coloring to more reflect bullish bearish trends. If you can, in the future please use a translator to make your posts, so we can better understand what your looking for.

mrtools:
Eightball, need indicator "2line_macd" to verify if the mtf is working.

here is the 2 line macd to test the MTF Mr Tools

Thanks

Files:

eightball:
here is the 2 line macd to test the MTF Mr Tools Thanks

Here is the multi time frame version : billwilliams_atz_with_alert_and_counter_mtf.mq4

mladen:
Here is the multi time frame version : billwilliams_atz_with_alert_and_counter_mtf.mq4

much appreciated

Reason: