Make It No Repaint Please! - page 66

lol.....well how am i supposed to know that if it doesnt work in realtime.....lol. sorry if im annoying the hell out of you, im stressed an i need to find a non-repainting indicator. sorry man

darren

darrenlall:
lol.....well how am i supposed to know that if it doesnt work in realtime.....lol. sorry if im annoying the hell out of you, im stressed an i need to find a non-repainting indicator. sorry man darren

Darren, your not annoying me, and sorry wasn't thinking when I answered you, but if you keep up with the post in the forum Mladen and I usually will inform if an indicator is repainting, and we have posted a lot of non repainting indicators. One example is the link I sent you to yesterday, that indicator doesn't repaint.

does anyone know what indicator this guy is using in this renko chart? I msgd him a while back but he never got back to me. please let me know if you can identify the indicator.

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/127/renkoshowwicks.jpg

Also im trying to find a Renko builder that will allow me to set the shift to 25 percent. I have downloaded 5 different versions, but none of them want to attach to my chart. I think it might be because of build 840. does anyone have a renko shift EA that i can attach to my chart. please so let me know.

thank you

regards,

Darren

Dear Moderators

Can you confirm if these indis repaint, and in case they do, are they "improvable"?

sbnr_pro_nrp2_alert.ex4

hull_hama_m_alerts.ex4

sbnr_pro_nrp2_alert.mq4

hull_hama_m_alerts.mq4

Thank you

Ricardo

Pipsycho:
Dear Moderators

Can you confirm if these indis repaint, and in case they do, are they "improvable"?

sbnr_pro_nrp2_alert.ex4

hull_hama_m_alerts.ex4

sbnr_pro_nrp2_alert.mq4

hull_hama_m_alerts.mq4

Thank you

Ricardo

Ricardo, the #SBNR is calling a zig zag so it repaints, the Hull HAMA doesn't repaint, but for your information, it's not a real Hull Hama.

mrtools:
Derek10911, would need the original mq4 version of the indicator to be able to do any modification on it.

and what about the indicator Divergence Petr.mq4, did you meant this one as well mr, thank you for answering this one has the exe, and the mq4 files in there, this one comes wiht a whole system, but it can be display by itself

derek10911:
and what about the indicator Divergence Petr.mq4, did you meant this one as well mr, thank you for answering this one has the exe, and the mq4 files in there, this one comes wiht a whole system, but it can be display by itself

derek10911

As far as I know Divergence Petr does not repaint (it does not use repainting indicators). But drawing divergence itself must be always after the fact (confirmation of extremes needed for divergences) so it (the divergence) is drawn in the past (or what you might call - it repaints)

Mr Tools

Thank you for your info.

So, forget the SBNR. But is there a "real Hull HAMA" we can trust? Or any similar one?

Thank you in advance for your collaboration.

Ricardo

Forget about the attached file.

My mistake

thank you mladen and mr tools, i understood the facts for those two indicators, I have one indicador more to share , i helps me out a lot, and i had seen it kind of repaint, not like crazy, but sometimes when it was to cross, level 0, kind of cross it, but sometimes it doesnt, if it could be modify but id be so great, to have arrows, in exact crossing confirmation, be great, just want to make sure if it is not repainting, may you guys check it out, the indicator doesnt say the name , maybe you've seen it somewhereelse, its good most of the time

Files:
fl23.ex4  7 kb
Reason: