Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1339

Boruto
Boruto  
Pava:
nope...not using it...too many false signals...it will kill your account when there is strong trend

Haha like a said .. full of sarcasm dude :P

So if its that bad ... tell me please what indi You use ?

pavaka
pavaka  

my head...

Boruto
Boruto  
Pava:
my head...

Hah Bullshit but ok

Have a great day

Regards

JJBanko

azorix
azorix  

Jebanie

Can't you see he's wearing his thinking cap?

Look at the Avatar!

He's also holding his Holy Grail flip coin!

That, aside from being a Forex Jordan Belfort of sorts, makes him sar...chaustic!

Boruto
Boruto  
azorix:
Jebanie

Look at the Avatar!

That, aside from being a Forex Jordan Belfort of sorts, makes him sar...chaustic!

Buahha ! Nice one Azorix !

pavaka
pavaka  
azorix:
Jebanie

Look at the Avatar!

that was uncalled for...what have I ever done (or haven't done...yet) to you?

Boruto
Boruto  
mrtools:

JJBanko, maybe you will be interested in this version it has a smoothing option and alerts and arrows(smooth and double smoothing). If you prefer no smoothing just set the smooth external parameter to < 1 then you will have the same as the original.

insync_index_smoothed__arrows__alerts.ex4

Thank You Mr.Tools one again. You are best !

I try to set up this indi twice on my screen. I would like to have smooth calculated arrows and also not smooth like on original indi (to confirm/filter alert)... but when i try it there cant by 2 arrows...it cant be combined...i dont know why.... one arrow allways disappears and only one stays. Could You be so kind and combined it with smooth and not ? So i could see both of arrows ?

Thank You in advance !

Regards

JJBanko

pavaka
pavaka  
jebanie:

Hah Bullshit but ok

Have a great day

Regards

JJBanko

you are correct....Actually...I have a system with only 2 indicators...purely mechanical...(no thinking involved whatsoever) -set inter/exit rules...this system is consistently profitable /with low drawdown...but I am not willing to share it with you...coz you've been Bad Girlz...

suat
suat  
Pava:
you are correct....Actually...I have a system with only 2 indicators...purely mechanical...(no thinking involved whatsoever) -set inter/exit rules...this system is consistently profitable /with low drawdown...but I am not willing to share it with you...coz you've been Bad Girlz...

Mr Pava

Could you please,can you share with me your new system?

It is also possible in the pollan thread doesn t change.

Öptüm bayım :)

suat

pavaka
pavaka  
suat:

Mr Pava

Could you please,can you share with me your new system?

It is also possible in the pollan thread doesn t change.

Öptüm bayım :)

suat

...not sharing it...can give few clues...system works on 1 minute chart...yes 1 minute!...I thought it will never be possible...and both indicators are at default values...you're right...I might move my posts to Pollan's