Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1335

hi, mladen mrtools

can you guys add alert to this indicator,

to sound upon appearing of the line?

Thank You.

Files:

Franc:
Hello Mladen,

can you please modify Heiken Ashi existing alerts and add Trend Channel conformation when he touch upper and lower channel?

Sell alert in upper channel line when first RED Heiken Ashi is closed - like in added chart.

Buy alert in lower channel line when first BLUE Heiken Ashi is closed - like in added chart.

Wave Entry alerts it is just for conformations since it is repainting indicator.

Thank you.

Franc

Franc

Heiken ashi is alerting when the color changes. To have an alert on a closed bar, set the alertsOnCurrent to false

Very helpful indicators, thank you

Hi Mladen or mrtools

can you please modify Hitman indicator Notifications by e-mail

I ask you how activated if possible Hitman.ex4

thank you so much

Files:
hitman.ex4  57 kb

mask1121:

Hi Mladen or mrtools

can you please modify Hitman indicator Notifications by e-mail

I ask you how activated if possible Hitman.ex4

thank you so much

You have to find the original file for Hitman.ex4...the name is JasonBourne.mq4...no one will work to modify Hitman.ex4...

mladen:

kramachandran59

Since there are many swing kind of indicators (zigzag among others), check this thread for start : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180079

But please read the explanation of it before using it

Hi Mladen and Mrtools,

Searching through many forums on various sites, I managed to find an indicator to suit my needs. This is the 3 bar fractal indicator. I have a request for pop up and sound alert to this Indicator.

I want two different types of alerts to be incorporated.

1) A pop up and sound alert when a new swing high or low is detected based on the 3 bar fractal indicator with one bar on either side of the swing high or swing low.

2) The second type of alert that i seek is to indicate if the close of the 3 bar of the high swing point is lower than the close of the swing high and similarly in case of the low swing point, if the close of the third bar of the low swing point is higher than the close of the swing high bar.

You may please look into my request and add the alerts. Thanks in advance.

Warm regards

Edit : The price of the swing point high and swing point low to be displayed

Files:

kramachandran59:

Hi Mladen and Mrtools,

Searching through many forums on various sites, I managed to find an indicator to suit my needs. This is the 3 bar fractal indicator. I have a request for pop up and sound alert to this Indicator.

I want two different types of alerts to be incorporated.

1) A pop up and sound alert when a new swing high or low is detected based on the 3 bar fractal indicator with one bar on either side of the swing high or swing low.

2) The second type of alert that i seek is to indicate if the close of the 3 bar of the high swing point is lower than the close of the swing high and similarly in case of the low swing point, if the close of the third bar of the low swing point is higher than the close of the swing high bar.

You may please look into my request and add the alerts. Thanks in advance.

Warm regards

Edit : The price of the swing point high and swing point low to be displayed

kramachandran59

You can use fractals - adjustable period - that is already with alerts : fractals_-_adjustable_period_amp_alerts.mq4

Set the period to 3 and it will have same results

Franc:
Hello Mladen,

can you please modify Heiken Ashi existing alerts and add Trend Channel conformation when he touch upper and lower channel?

Sell alert in upper channel line when first RED Heiken Ashi is closed - like in added chart.

Buy alert in lower channel line when first BLUE Heiken Ashi is closed - like in added chart.

Wave Entry alerts it is just for conformations since it is repainting indicator.

Thank you.

Franc

Franc, trend channel far as I can tell is a recalculating regression channel and the alerts will not be accurate in that case.

hi,

Is it possible to get this indicator to work on the new mt4 build.

Thanks

Files:

cpickens:
hi,

Is it possible to get this indicator to work on the new mt4 build.

Thanks

Hi Cpickens, have this one.

ptl_2.03__alerts.mq4

Files:
Reason: