Mladen Rakic  
ANITHA**:
please add alert gannhilo-histo.mq4

anitha

Check out the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page823

Franc
Franc  

Hello Mladen,

can you please modify Heiken Ashi existing alerts and add Trend Channel conformation when he touch upper and lower channel?

Sell alert in upper channel line when first RED Heiken Ashi is closed - like in added chart.

Buy alert in lower channel line when first BLUE Heiken Ashi is closed - like in added chart.

Wave Entry alerts it is just for conformations since it is repainting indicator.

Thank you.

Franc

kramachandran59
kramachandran59  
kramachandran59:
Hi Mladen,

I am looking for a swing point indicator. Is there an indicator available. If so can you guide me to the link or post or provide me the indicator file.

Warm Regards

Hi mladen,

I tried and used the indicators provided in the link that you directed me to . None of the indicators suit my requirements. I need one small modification to be done. I am seeking for an indicator, which will point out the high or low of the swing based on one bar on either side of the main swing bar. The swing bar should be indicated only after the close of the third candle ( All the indicators that are available in the link provided by you , have 2 bars on either side. ) so I request you for this small modification to indicate the swing points, based on one bar on either side of the swing bar which is basically a 3 bar swing ( NOTE : I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THE SUBSWINGS.ONLY THE MAIN SWINGS). So what I desire is that a user input where the number of bars on either side of the swing point. Please provide only two options.. either one bar or two bars on either side. with default being one bar on either side.

Thanking you in advance. Warm Regards

TTM scalper with subSwings & alerts mtf.mq4

JOERODEO
JOERODEO  

hi, mladen mrtools

can you guys add alert to this indicator,

to sound upon appearing of the line?

Thank You.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Franc:
Hello Mladen,

can you please modify Heiken Ashi existing alerts and add Trend Channel conformation when he touch upper and lower channel?

Sell alert in upper channel line when first RED Heiken Ashi is closed - like in added chart.

Buy alert in lower channel line when first BLUE Heiken Ashi is closed - like in added chart.

Wave Entry alerts it is just for conformations since it is repainting indicator.

Thank you.

Franc

Franc

Heiken ashi is alerting when the color changes. To have an alert on a closed bar, set the alertsOnCurrent to false

Alex Branson
Alex Branson  

Very helpful indicators, thank you

mohammed
mohammed  

Hi Mladen or mrtools

can you please modify Hitman indicator Notifications by e-mail

I ask you how activated if possible Hitman.ex4

thank you so much

Files:
hitman.ex4 57 kb
pavaka
pavaka  
mask1121:

Hi Mladen or mrtools

can you please modify Hitman indicator Notifications by e-mail

I ask you how activated if possible Hitman.ex4

thank you so much

You have to find the original file for Hitman.ex4...the name is JasonBourne.mq4...no one will work to modify Hitman.ex4...

kramachandran59
kramachandran59  
mladen:

kramachandran59

Since there are many swing kind of indicators (zigzag among others), check this thread for start : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180079

But please read the explanation of it before using it

Hi Mladen and Mrtools,

Searching through many forums on various sites, I managed to find an indicator to suit my needs. This is the 3 bar fractal indicator. I have a request for pop up and sound alert to this Indicator.

I want two different types of alerts to be incorporated.

1) A pop up and sound alert when a new swing high or low is detected based on the 3 bar fractal indicator with one bar on either side of the swing high or swing low.

2) The second type of alert that i seek is to indicate if the close of the 3 bar of the high swing point is lower than the close of the swing high and similarly in case of the low swing point, if the close of the third bar of the low swing point is higher than the close of the swing high bar.

You may please look into my request and add the alerts. Thanks in advance.

Warm regards

Edit : The price of the swing point high and swing point low to be displayed

Files: